I'm Taking this Season in Stride . . .

We all knew that there was no way we were going to play for the NC this year. However, I am like everybody else. Before the Wisconsin, I was believing the hype. Today showed us that we have a ton of new players and new coaches this year. There was way too much new stuff going on this year for us to make a serious run at anything. If we close out Iowa and beat Texas in the Insight Bowl, that will be a great year at 10-3. If we go this route, we will have beaten Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan State, Iowa, and Texas. That's a phenomenal year for this group. Next year will be our chance to make a run. I'm proud of the Huskers, even though today sucked.

we need a patsy for a bowl opponent too.

I don't want a patsy. What's the point if we beat Virginia in a bowl. If Bo has three weeks to get ready for someone like Texas, it will be a fun win. I don't expect to end like we did last year against Washington. That was the worst bowl matchup in modern bowl history. I don't entirely blame us for being flat in that game. That's just real life. We need to finish our last two games strong, to build momentum for next year.

Sadly if we play any team in the top 25 chalk up another L in our bowl game, and Iowa will give us as much as we can handle...and they are not that good either.

OH MY GOD. 6 hours ago people were talking about getting a win against Michigan possibly bcs bowl. Now we're gonna lose out and cant compete with top 25 teams? Get a grip.

• Fire 4

Sadly if we play any team in the top 25 chalk up another L in our bowl game, and Iowa will give us as much as we can handle...and they are not that good either.

OH MY GOD. 6 hours ago people were talking about getting a win against Michigan possibly bcs bowl. Now we're gonna lose out and cant compete with top 25 teams? Get a grip.

Yeah no sh#t, I was sunshine pumping the Fiesta Bowl all week. Why? because I thought we had a legitimate shot at going to one and being competitive in it. Even when we go to the insight bowl I think we will be competitive and win that game.

We all knew that there was no way we were going to play for the NC this year. However, I am like everybody else. Before the Wisconsin, I was believing the hype. Today showed us that we have a ton of new players and new coaches this year. There was way too much new stuff going on this year for us to make a serious run at anything. If we close out Iowa and beat Texas in the Insight Bowl, that will be a great year at 10-3. If we go this route, we will have beaten Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan State, Iowa, and Texas. That's a phenomenal year for this group. Next year will be our chance to make a run. I'm proud of the Huskers, even though today sucked.

If NU wins next week. 9-3 won't be sitting in the Insight Bowl. Nu will be playing in Florida in January at 9-3

But for the first part of your I post I agree. Throw in a new League and opponents there was a lot on the plate.

If NU wins next week. 9-3 won't be sitting in the Insight Bowl. Nu will be playing in Florida in January at 9-3

But for the first part of your I post I agree. Throw in a new League and opponents there was a lot on the plate.

I think its legtimate we fall to the Insight Bowl. Especially if the BigTen doesnt get 2 BCS bids. Bowls love teams with momentum.

+1 my friend. So we played a bad game today. We've all seen this before. We'll be fine.

I think its legtimate we fall to the Insight Bowl. Especially if the BigTen doesnt get 2 BCS bids. Bowls love teams with momentum.

And bowls really love fan bases that travel. NU beats Iowa, which is what I predicated my post on, they are playing in Florida. My bet is the Outback

And bowls really love fan bases that travel. NU beats Iowa, which is what I predicated my post on, they are playing in Florida. My bet is the Outback

Fair enought......... I think its a toss up between Outback and Insight. But really who cares at this point.

• Fire 1

Yea, but losing to a crap Texas team (who has our number) again would also be the worst way to end the season.....a blow right to the face!!