First lady gets booed

HSKR

The only fool is you. She takes one morsel of truth and then extrapolates it out to her own end. One of her best was when someone threw a rock through a dems window in Ohio. After she was done connecting the dots it was a conspiracy by the RNC. She is no better than Hannity but she is telling you what you want to hear so she is your hero. Again her show is so lame it is hard to watch. She gets people from obscure little news papers or left wing propaganda orgs. to come on and reinforce whatever she thinks. Pretty pathetic but if you just want to hear about her point of view good for you just remember it is not news but her opinion!!

Rachel Maddow takes facts and creates a story around it.

Sean Hannity makes distortions and creates a story around it.

I'm not surprised that you see them as similar, they both create stories around what their audiences expect.

And if you disagree, post some details about where she has been incorrect more than any of the others.

If you can't do that, then stop with the ankle biting.

The only fool is you. She takes one morsel of truth and then extrapolates it out to her own end. One of her best was when someone threw a rock through a dems window in Ohio. After she was done connecting the dots it was a conspiracy by the RNC. She is no better than Hannity but she is telling you what you want to hear so she is your hero. Again her show is so lame it is hard to watch. She gets people from obscure little news papers or left wing propaganda orgs. to come on and reinforce whatever she thinks. Pretty pathetic but if you just want to hear about her point of view good for you just remember it is not news but her opinion!!

I'm not surprised that you see them as similar, they both create stories around what their audiences expect.

And if you disagree, post some details about where she has been incorrect more than any of the others.

first I need to know who the others are that you are comparing her to? :thumbs

first I need to know who the others are that you are comparing her to? :thumbs

Offhand, I'd say he's comparing her to Sean Hannity.

first I need to know who the others are that you are comparing her to?

Any other national news presenter on a major network.

For example anyone on CNN, Fox, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNBC who has their own news/opinion show.

For example anyone on CNN, Fox, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNBC who has their own news/opinion show.

Hannity distorts huh!!

http://newsbusters.o...l-contributions

http://newsbusters.o...-detractors-hom

http://liberalfail.c...dow-lies-again/

http://www.nationalreview.com/media-blog/274840/watch-rachel-maddow-lies-about-rick-perry-greg-pollowitz

Hannity distorts huh!!

http://newsbusters.o...l-contributions

http://newsbusters.o...-detractors-hom

http://liberalfail.c...dow-lies-again/

http://www.nationalr...-greg-pollowitz

Heh.

Hannity, Maddow, whoever it is,whatever side they are for, I don't have a problem with anyone going after them calling them out on stuff. But what gets me are those who tirelessly and blindly defend these people as some kind of saints of the truth. That tells me that they are probably as full of it as the people they are defending.

Did you actually go through those?

Is that the best you can do since she was on MSNBC since 2008?

NewsBusters, LiberalFail and NationalReview are far right wing sites that make accusations, some very minute, then do very little to provide facts to back their claims up.

Hannity, Maddow, whoever it is,whatever side they are for, I don't have a problem with anyone going after them calling them out on stuff. But what gets me are those who tirelessly and blindly defend these people as some kind of saints of the truth. That tells me that they are probably as full of it as the people they are defending.

There is a world of difference between "most factual" (my term) and "saints of the truth" (your term).

• 1 month later...

i don't mind someone saying hannity is extremely biased and that its evident in his commentating...it is.

but that dude Madow is no different

Unfortunately, not everyone is tolerant of people who are different.

Fortunately the Klan has lost most of its influence in America.

i don't mind someone saying hannity is extremely biased and that its evident in his commentating...it is.

what does the KKK have to do with Mr. Madow?

The KKK is made up of people who judge others based on a race, religion, etc.

Your posts indicate that you have the same metality.

The KKK is made up of people who judge others based on a race, religion, etc.

Your posts indicate that you have the same metality.

Wow, I wish I could say I was surprised. Stay classy Sub, stay classy.