Did anybody Listen to Tommie on ESPN in Omaha

MLB 51

True to the Red: What do you mean give them some time, its been 4yrs, BC was gone after 4yrs, why do some people think Bo is such a great coach, i don't get it. Really, if you were a high school superstar, why would you want to play for Bo Pelini? We have no identity on offense, why would an offensive player want to play in our offense? He's constantly benching guys for whatever reason and they disappear. He plays our 5star RB Green just enough to burn his RS and he hasn't been seen since(won't be surprised if he transfers). The biggest reason we won't see any bigtime recruits is the fact they see him on TV and know he's a hothead. Who wants to play for a coach that is pissed off and yelling all the time. If his asst coaches aren't questioning some of his judgement, that tells me they are scared of him as well. Its not good for the program.

I see a lot of people wanting to play for Nick Saban, Chip Kelly, and Bob Stoops.

Oh and in 4 years, BC turned our program into a doormat. In 4 years, Bo has gotten us to a bowl and 9 wins EVERY YEAR.

True to the Red: What do you mean give them some time, its been 4yrs, BC was gone after 4yrs, why do some people think Bo is such a great coach, i don't get it. Really, if you were a high school superstar, why would you want to play for Bo Pelini? We have no identity on offense, why would an offensive player want to play in our offense? He's constantly benching guys for whatever reason and they disappear. He plays our 5star RB Green just enough to burn his RS and he hasn't been seen since(won't be surprised if he transfers). The biggest reason we won't see any bigtime recruits is the fact they see him on TV and know he's a hothead. Who wants to play for a coach that is pissed off and yelling all the time. If his asst coaches aren't questioning some of his judgement, that tells me they are scared of him as well. Its not good for the program.

Obviously, since you simply can't comprehend the MASSIVE difference in results between the four years of Clownahan & Bo it's almost certainly futile to attempt to help. Nevertheless, here's a hint......believe it or not, there's a difference between five wins a year and ten.