Arkansas vs Huskers.. Cap 1 bowl......

Hog Sker

My money would be on arkansas. I think our defensive faults this season come more down to playing a high powered offense and not just a mobile qb. our most impressive defensive wins were against teams with decent/consistent offenses iowa/msu but nothing close to teams like wiscy arkansas and I guess michigan b/c played lights out. It seems like they tend to go into meltdown mode when they get put on their heels. But who knows a month is alot of time to prepare.

We are so weird this year I don't think anybody really could even make an educated guess.

Sometimes we are rolling and then lay an egg. Sometimes we are down and do awesome. We have the feel of a very talented team that hasn't really found itself yet, and as such are prone to some volatile ups and downs.

Trying to be unbiased, and someone who had seen both teams play a bit, Arkansas vs. NU would look a lot like Iowa/NU i think. Not the exact same score, but Nebraska by 10 at least. Assuming the team is ready to roll. I think the defense will look top notch in this game being as its Lavonte and Fonzie's last showing... Arkansas just seems too pocket-passing oriented to me with a mid-level defense. A great match-up for the 'skers.

Trying to be unbiased, and someone who had seen both teams play a bit, Arkansas vs. NU would look a lot like Iowa/NU i think. Not the exact same score, but Nebraska by 10 at least. Assuming the team is ready to roll. I think the defense will look top notch in this game being as its Lavonte and Fonzie's last showing... Arkansas just seems too pocket-passing oriented to me with a mid-level defense. A great match-up for the 'skers.

A Defense that allows more than 22 points per game on average will hold a team that scores more than 37 points per game on average to an under 10 point differential....I will so bet on that spread.

A Defense that allows more than 22 points per game on average will hold a team that scores more than 37 points per game on average to an under 10 point differential....I will so bet on that spread.

As much as i hate you since youre a packer fan and all ;), I have to agree. No way our defense holds arkansas to under 20 and if people think we can then they are just as delusional as Texass fans. I think it would be a close game though, arkansas doesnt seem to have that great of a defense.

How do u think u would fair?

20+ point loss.

I'd have to agree. Arkansas is better than Michigan or Wisconsin --- better than any team we played. I'd have to think that the results could be really, really ugly.

That said, the Arkansas players may, potentially, be so overconfident and not want to play against a team that they likely perceive to be so far beneath them that they hardly show up... that would mitigate somewhat against a blowout --- but NU winning would be a major, major surprise. It depends on whether their coaches allow them to have that attitude --- if they do, then that helps NU. But if Arkansas shows up ready to play, NU is toast. They are way out of our league.