Did Urban Meyer bail on Florida?

He was bailing on the future of facing Saban, Miles, and Richt without Tebow.

I'm just glad we didn't get a classless coach that bailed on a 12-0 team going into their biggest game of the program's history(probably scared to coach against Urban Meyer).

Anyway, Urban thought he could leave for 3 years or so and get the OSU job down the road.

With Tress getting fired that timetable was expedited. If he wanted the job then he had to jump. I'm sure if he was guaranteed the job would be available in 2 years then he'd hold off but there was no way we were hiring a two year coach(see Woody,Earle,Coop and Tress)

I'm just glad we didn't get a classless coach that bailed on a 12-0 team going into their biggest game of the program's history(probably scared to coach against Urban Meyer).

Anyway, Urban thought he could leave for 3 years or so and get the OSU job down the road.

With Tress getting fired that timetable was expedited. If he wanted the job then he had to jump. I'm sure if he was guaranteed the job would be available in 2 years then he'd hold off but there was no way we were hiring a two year coach(see Woody,Earle,Coop and Tress)

No you hired a classy coach with 30 players arrested and two fake retirements.

But zero deaths associated with his program.

Wow. Right for the jugular.

Wow. Right for the jugular.

Only one way to deal with trolls. Quickly.