B1G Championship Game

GM_Tood

Repeat of game one. Same damn gameplan for Michigan State and its working really really well. Just harass the sh#t out of Russell.

Chryst is a moron when it comes to big games. His play calling is retarded. Man lost us the Rose Bowl.

Brewster's probably so happy he's pissing himself. I don't get why the hell they put him on this game. What a bunch of bullsh#t.

live by the pass...die by the pass, not sure why they didn't pound it a bit more first. That's 2 turn overs.

Not like it matters. RW is flustered now. It's done. I'm thinking of turning it off and going for the vodka

Yea, he might be, but it's only the first half and the game is close, come on Badger I stuck with it down by 14. Now you get that vodka sit in front of that tv and show it who's the boss.

Looks like our conference game is going to be the best to watch! Last two plays for State were great.

Problem is we have to compete with both Bedlam and whatever the ACC is limping to the post season with.

I don't see many people outside of ACC country watching that game.....OU was getting dominated midway in the 2nd quarter 24-0. I see alot of those viewers switching over to the B1G game.

live by the pass...die by the pass, not sure why they didn't pound it a bit more first. That's 2 turn overs.

Not like it matters. RW is flustered now. It's done. I'm thinking of turning it off and going for the vodka

Yea, he might be, but it's only the first half and the game is close, come on Badger I stuck with it down by 14. Now you get that vodka sit in front of that tv and show it who's the boss.

I wish I had the patience or discipline...yea I'm one of those fans who can't take the heat. I'm about to be done. I'll watch the replay tomorrow but I refuse to sit here and watch our defense give up a first down every other snap. This is just sad.