B1G Championship Game

GM_Tood

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/evg/2727703432.html

Saturday night event in downtown Indianapolis needs seat-fillers. Total number of seat-fillers needed will vary based on crowd.

Must tolerate loud noise and crowds. Must have red or dark green casual clothing to wear. Event will last all evening on Saturday night. All ages, sexes, races, etc.

Please use contact e-mail. Event planner will follow-up with exact details on location for staging of seat-fillers (additional information and instruction provided there).

I call BS. The Big Ten just released 2k additional tickets yesterday due to demand from the public...

This is just a stupid Craigslist post that's circulating around CFB boards...nothing more than a joke.

I find this hard to believe, considering Wisconsin hasn't even sold their school allotment, and there are upper level tickets selling for literally $15-20 online. Pathetic showing Wisconsin, can't even get close to filling up your half of the stadium in the first ever B1G Championship Game.

I call BS. The Big Ten just released 2k additional tickets yesterday due to demand from the public...

This is just a stupid Craigslist post that's circulating around CFB boards...nothing more than a joke.

I find this hard to believe, considering Wisconsin hasn't even sold their school allotment, and there are upper level tickets selling for literally $15-20 online. Pathetic showing Wisconsin, can't even get close to filling up your half of the stadium in the first ever B1G Championship Game.

Well, we apologize greatly. Now let's hear about how Nebraska/OSU/Michigan would've certainly sold all their tickets to the game.

Thanks for expressing interest in helping us fill empty seats on Saturday night. We have gotten your e-mail address, and will be sending out details Saturday morning to match the expected number of needed seat-fillers. Our client has asked for discretion about this opportunity, as “seat-filling” is behind-the-scenes aspect of this event production.

On the day of the event event, we will designate a parking garage and validate your parking. Seat fillers will be assigned seats inside or near the event close to the event start time. We expect fillers will need to be checked in around 6:30pm on Saturday. The event itself begins shortly after 8pm, and we expect it to conclude close to midnight. You will receive payment at the end of the evening upon turning in the paperwork given to you at the beginning of the evening.

No experience is necessary, and there are no age, sex, or race requirements. We are asking that all participants wear red or dark green t-shirts and/or hats.

This is an exciting opportunity to be paid to see a live sporting event! We look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Thanks for expressing interest in helping us fill empty seats on Saturday night. We have gotten your e-mail address, and will be sending out details Saturday morning to match the expected number of needed seat-fillers. Our client has asked for discretion about this opportunity, as “seat-filling” is behind-the-scenes aspect of this event production.

On the day of the event event, we will designate a parking garage and validate your parking. Seat fillers will be assigned seats inside or near the event close to the event start time. We expect fillers will need to be checked in around 6:30pm on Saturday. The event itself begins shortly after 8pm, and we expect it to conclude close to midnight. You will receive payment at the end of the evening upon turning in the paperwork given to you at the beginning of the evening.

No experience is necessary, and there are no age, sex, or race requirements. We are asking that all participants wear red or dark green t-shirts and/or hats.

This is an exciting opportunity to be paid to see a live sporting event! We look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Seems realllll sketchy. I bet a lot of people end up driving there only to end up punked.

Seems realllll sketchy. I bet a lot of people end up driving there only to end up punked.

If I was a local I might do it just to find out.