T.O. and the Big 10

okaive

What the hell does structure mean? One of the reason we left the Big XII was because of the structure...

So do you or don't you know what "structure" means?

Structure- (noun) a compilation of beams and joints that are erected to form the main supports of a building or bridge

I have been at college for three years to be taught that one

Nobody cares what CIVE's think

well for being what he is, we actually talked alot about NU and he had a ton of knowledge of our history.

As far as Gill being replaced, I am sure we would be up in arms if Bo didn't win one conference game and would want him out to.

There's a big difference between Kansas football and Nebraska football.

They'll regret the firing. They aren't going to find a great coach with so many openings at better schools and so few coaches looking around. In another year maybe they could have gone after a guy from non-bcs who seemed like a rising star. This year big programs are looking at them because there are so many openings.

And no there hasn't been rumblings anywhere I've seen about any displeasure with the Big Ten. I think it's wishful thinking on an ex-conference mate's part.

And no there hasn't been rumblings anywhere I've seen about any displeasure with the Big Ten. I think it's wishful thinking on an ex-conference mate's part.

Quite the opposite, from what I've heard.

The only minor irritations this past year were regarding NET and how many games they could broadcast for volleyball and basketball, travel squad size, and that we're bumping heads on the whole Big 10 baseball scholarship issue. And only the NET thing was of any import (as it shafted a lot of folks in the panhandle that follow Nebraska). I may have forgotten one or two, but per the family friend booster, it's been as smooth sailing as one can get going from one conference to another. Delaney, Osborne, et al did a masterful job here.

On a related note, with the recent investments in men's baseball happening in the Big 10, I honestly think it's just a matter of time before the Big 10 aligns itself with the other conferences re: scholarship policy and departing students. The other schools aren't going to want to make an investment, only to be hamstrung by conference rules particular to the Big 10 only.