Is LSU one of the all-time greats?

LSU one of the all-time greats?  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Unfortunately, I can't decide yes or no until the big game. They have a really convincing argument as of right now, but the thorn in my side is still that Bama game. They did what they ultimate had to do - win. But can one of the all time greats really be considered an all time great if they can't even score a touchdown in a game, regardless of who that opponent is? I don't know the answer to that, but it's something to consider.

If they lose, they're out of the discussion of being in the Top 5, 10 or maybe even close to that. If you want to be a great, you have to win it all imho, regardless of how weird the system is when you win it.

Seeing as this thread is resurrected, I would just like to point out my post from earlier in December, possibly out of arrogance - I'm not sure.

To expound on my thoughts, no way in hell can a team be considered one of the greatest of all time after being shut out in the championship game.

• 3 weeks later...