There will be more Husker fans in that Stadium. Clemson fans thought the same thing 3 years ago in Jacksonville. Husker fans travel well regardless of the location. This is a better bowl in a better destination that's easier to fly into. Hell, NU has nearly sold their alottment already. Bank on 30,000 Husker fans.

Beat the Chanticleers.

There will be more Husker fans in that Stadium. Clemson fans thought the same thing 3 years ago in Jacksonville. Husker fans travel well regardless of the location. This is a better bowl in a better destination that's easier to fly into. Hell, NU has nearly sold their alottment already. Bank on 30,000 Husker fans.

Beat the Chanticleers.

Yep we were at the Gator Bowl and the stadium was pretty much split half and half

I will say the Clemson fans were very nice

Beat the Chanticleers.

I heard each school only got 12,000 tickets. Did you guys here the same?

Visitors or not, it'll be much more of a home crowd than we faced this season at Madisonville. And Happy Valley. And the Big House. We played the toughest road schedule in the nation this year.

Wouldn't surprise me to see more Husker fans there than Gamecocks fans.

I'm betting more Carolina fans simply because of Geographical convenience...not to mention SEC fans stick together and I don't doubt local SEC fans from the area will go to support the Gamecocks even if they're not die-hard USC fans. It happened the other year when we played UCONN in Birmingham. Quite a few local Bama folks showed up to support the c$%ks.

Geographic location does help a bunch but just remember that Nebraska didn't go to the Big Ten Championship game like a lot of our fans were counting on. Our fans want to see them play once more this season and are disappointed about not going to Indy and now have more of a bowl travel budget because that money wasn't spent there. Look for a lot of red in central Florida in a month.

The exact same thing can be said of South Carolina...perhaps even more so.

Those South Carolina and SEC teams didnt make a road game at USC and Notre Dame look like HOME games like we did either.

I think that'll mean USC will go All Garnet with white helmets.

This should be the case if Spurrier turns down the bowl uniform idea UA is pitching. He's ok'd new gloves and cleats for the bowl but he's up in the air about breaking out new jerseys... (Spurrier loves traditional uniforms)

Oh lord, not another Under Armour debacle. I was hyped for the Project Wounded Warrior camo jerseys this year (not for the look of them though, I just liked the idea of supporting the Vets,) so I was peeved when I heard the ref's said we couldn't use them b/c the jersey numbers were hard to read. If we do use new jerseys, they better get them approved ahead of time.

Beat the Chanticleers.

Clemson and Carolina fans are quite different.

Clemson fans barely showed for a bowl game in Charlotte not long ago....just saying.

Gamecock fans will show for bowl games in very large numbers when we end a season on an upswing like we did this year. I've seen us take more than 60,000 fans to a bowl game (Gator Bowl in 1984) and as few as 8,000 (Liberty Bowl in 1987). The location also helps since there is a lot to do in Orlando outside the game events. Obviously, we're not going to take 60,000 fans to this bowl since it only seats 65,000, but I wouldn't be surprised to see 35 or 40,000 there.