NU/SC Game changers

For the past few weeks, since we've kind of known who USC was going to be playing I've been watching a little film on Nebraska (thanks youtube).

I had the idea in another thread where we could post vids of players on each side to serve as video bios so when game-time comes we have an idea of the players on both sides. I guess the idea is when the name/number of an opposing player is called, we'll have a better idea of who that player is. Should make watching the game more interesting.

I'll start....

Connor Shaw - QB #14 - Sophomore

CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT

2011 112 171 1218 65.5 7.12 55 12 6 19 141.5

Good vision, good speed. Decent accuracy and improving all the time. Good TD to Int ratio. Had some growing pains this year, but came on strong at the end of the year. One of his best plays is a designed QB draw.

Defense

Melvin Ingram #6. Senoir

melviningram.jpg

SEASON TOT SOLO AST SACK FF INT YDS AVG LNG TD PD

2011 44 28 16 8.5 0 2 8 4 5 0 0

He was named 1st team All American today. Should be a first round draft pick (5-10) next year. He's also scored 3 TD's this year, including a 67 yd run off a fake punt.

Ok huskers, who are your guys?

I'll post more at a later date. It would be cool to see a similar thread at cockytalk.com if somebody wants to start it, or I could just post this link there....

No vids, but Lavonte David. You will see him often and usually at the play or immediately beside play. AA LB.

Alfonzo Dennard-CB-Shut down- Like the Borgs, resistance (passing his way) is futile

Rex Burkhead-RB

Quincy Enunwa-WR- Big bodied and truly enjoys laying the wood as a blocking WR.

Eric "Caveman" Martin- Special teams beast, hits like a runaway freight train

Brett Maher-punter/kicker

Ameer Abdullah-KO and punt return. After the second half of the season, teams no longer kicked his way.

I think the real game changer will be the match-up between Alshon and Dennard

I think the real match will be between Clowney and the two or three guys we put over him to slow him down.

No, he's not in every down, passing downs. Worry more about Ingram, kid's legit and in every play.

Yeah, I guess I'm just going by the highlights, and not the season stats. And Clowney has some pretty awesome highlights.