Nebraska one more time

I do not agree with that. I look at wins and losses by who they are and how we win.

I give Bo great credit for the Texas game. I thought we were truly on our way after that game, then Arizona and WOW!!!

But then you have the SDSU game, the Washington game, Northwerstern, Michigan, Wisconsin. Those tear the one point loss down very quickly. I think I would be even more upset if we had went on to win then see what has happened afterwards.

To me it is how the game is played, who we are playing, the level of desire to win and prepare for the game.

That is where I am disappointed in the record. It would be worse if we had won those two games with seeing what we are now.

Stay away from bridges. And ropes.

• Fire 1

Reading comp, try that.

I have said over and over that I do not want Bo gone. I did not want him here originally. We are seeing just what I thought we would see.

He needs to succeed, he has to succeed. If he does not the program has wasted 4 years. I honestly have no desire for him to leave..

I have no high goals for this team. I have the same goals as most. I never expect NC nor CC. Never have. I expect a well prepared team every game. I have said many times I think Bo is a good coach and could end up being great. I just think he needs help, more experienced coaches on the sideline. He was not ready to be a head coach, not enough experience in the managing side.

If you take that as negative fine. I am sorry you feal that way.

I am called a Debbie Downer all the time. I bring up responses to those that make wild claims.

Some are very good at digging up old posts it seems. Dig up some from the start of the year. The past 9 years for that matter. See what the general thoughts were. See if those predictions came true. See who was closer to reality. I deal with things how they are.

Reading comp, try that.

I have said over and over that I do not want Bo gone. I did not want him here originally. We are seeing just what I thought we would see.

He needs to succeed, he has to succeed. If he does not the program has wasted 4 years. I honestly have no desire for him to leave..

I have no high goals for this team. I have the same goals as most. I never expect NC nor CC. Never have. I expect a well prepared team every game. I have said many times I think Bo is a good coach and could end up being great. I just think he needs help, more experienced coaches on the sideline. He was not ready to be a head coach, not enough experience in the managing side.

If you take that as negative fine. I am sorry you feal that way.

I am called a Debbie Downer all the time. I bring up responses to those that make wild claims.

Some are very good at digging up old posts it seems. Dig up some from the start of the year. The past 9 years for that matter. See what the general thoughts were. See if those predictions came true. See who was closer to reality. I deal with things how they are.

If you percieve me to have a poor education, you only have the Journalism School at your beloved University to blame. I seem to be doing OK with it.

But, I'll try a remedial course if you try a spell check. Deal?

This is to Z-rod and all who believe like him, ARE YOU NUTS!!!! Its middle of december, and we have 8(count them, 8 commmitments). Check out what the real college football programs have for commits. For all the people who think stoops is coming here, its NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!! BP is not gonna hire anyone who is gonna question anything he says. BO is a dictator, our coaching staff will be filled with unknowns because BO's ego will not put up with anybody who will question his authority. His bro is gone, and the first guy he hires is maybe the best DB's coach NU has had in years who was forced out by BP(Marvin Sanders)? BO will never hire a name guy because he never wants to be questioned by anybody(including his own brother). If you were a top high school recruit, would you play for Pelini? I think that question is being answered as we speak, NO! We might be the 5th or 6th best team in the big 10 next year, and thats a maybe.

Ah the grammer police. You obviously have no life other than to pick at my posts. I really feel sorry for you. Why don't you do us both a favor and not read my posts, seems a lot easier.

As to explanation of posting. I have stated why I returned, if you read it, it was because I felt he was doing a good job. Again try reading the entire post, or perhaps I can high light them for you.

I will try not to read yours, as I have never seen much merit to them anyway.

This is to Z-rod and all who believe like him, ARE YOU NUTS!!!! Its middle of december, and we have 8(count them, 8 commmitments). Check out what the real college football programs have for commits. For all the people who think stoops is coming here, its NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!! BP is not gonna hire anyone who is gonna question anything he says. BO is a dictator, our coaching staff will be filled with unknowns because BO's ego will not put up with anybody who will question his authority. His bro is gone, and the first guy he hires is maybe the best DB's coach NU has had in years who was forced out by BP(Marvin Sanders)? BO will never hire a name guy because he never wants to be questioned by anybody(including his own brother). If you were a top high school recruit, would you play for Pelini? I think that question is being answered as we speak, NO! We might be the 5th or 6th best team in the big 10 next year, and thats a maybe.

Someone will come along momentarily with the excuse this is a small class. The staff is being very selective and only going after the best.

Ah the grammer police. You obviously have no life other than to pick at my posts. I really feel sorry for you. Why don't you do us both a favor and not read my posts, seems a lot easier.

As to explanation of posting. I have stated why I returned, if you read it, it was because I felt he was doing a good job. Again try reading the entire post, or perhaps I can high light them for you.

I will try not to read yours, as I have never seen much merit to them anyway.

(ahem). Grammar.

Anyhow, my life is great, thanks for asking! I'm just trying to point out to you possess a ton of hypocrisy when you cast your judging eye on Bo. I have a vast knowledge of your past and present life is like, you run it up the flagpole any chance you get. Me, I'm satisfied enough with my role in NU alumni activities, my time at NU, and my career and personal life not to trumpet it to strangers.

And if you really want to ignore my posts, there's a way you can do so. But you love this so much! (I do too, I'll admit it. It could be a reasonable debate if you stopped being the heavy).

• Fire 1

Polo, I am not a heavy. I am just straight forward. I call things as I see them. When I am wrong I say so. As I have numerous times with Bo. You take it that I hate him or something, I do not.

I do not want to argue with you either. Life is too short.

You are a college graduate, I am just and old Marine, nearing the end of my time. My body is falling appart, and I guess I get grumpy. I love this program, this team and the University. I never had the opporunity to attend Nebraska. I wanted to, but military, family and business kept me from it. I would love to have the education you have. I have hard knocks, and many of them, but my grandfather was proud of what I chose to do. At the time I felt I had to, I had lost an older brother in Viet Nam, a neighbor from accross the street. For me it was a duty I could not turn down.

There were reasons for me not wanting him here. I am not at liberty to state those reasons. But he has overcome that. I expected the program to run out of control, grades falling, putting the team ahead of the univeristies rules. I expected him to be out of control, but I have seen the efforts he has made to fix that. I have always compared him to Devaney. Very similar. Just more in view than back then.

Trust me I want him to succeed very badly. I do not want to start over again. He has the tools, he just needs help and to curb his stubborness some. I have knowledge of that too.

I am offering the olive branch, you can take it if you like, if not I understand.

I noticed at the top of thread that some were refering to the big 12 title game against texas as BP being real close to taking us to the next level. Hmm.......does anyone here see the correlation between N. Suh(callahan recruit) and BP's defenses(which seem to be getting worse). Sorry, but its a fact, check the stats. Bo is out of BC recruits. It took Tom Osborne 23yrs to win a NC, but he played for the conference title every year! Thats the difference between TO and BP! Tom was always in the top 10.

Tom had players that had been in the system and he came from that system. Bo came in under the worst of situations. Not even close to the same thing. Tom was set up with a team that was expected to be at the top, most were just begging Bo could keep us above 500 his first year. Tom played in the Big 2 and the six little sisters, Bo has played against the Big Boys since day one.