Nebraska one more time

What skersfan???? Say what you want about Callahan, but don't ever talk sh#t about his recruiting classes! The only reason BO played in big 12 championship games is because of Bill Callahans recruits(THE ONLY REASON)! This year BO was on his own, and the defense impressed nobody.

If BC's recruits is the ONLY reason, why couldn't BC do it? I do believe you're talking out of your ass.

Compare us to LSU, Bama, OKST, etc. We're not really anywhere close to those teams. We have a ways to go.

Fixed it for you.

You're totally right. We rightfully belong with Oregon, Oklahoma, Stanford and Wisconsin. It's not like Oregon won their conference, Stanford and Oklahoma are still good football teams despite their losses, and we've already found out how we'd fare against the Badgers. I like my original post better.

;)

You mean be compared to a 9-3 OU team that lost to two ranked and one unranked team. Or do you mean the OU team that Nebraska has split the last two meetings; granted the NU win was an injury laden OU team, but the loss was also a 17-point!!! choke job by the Huskers)

Nebraska, if they play like are able CONSISTENTLY, will not only be compared to OU, OSU, Oregon, Wisconsin, but will mostly likely be better, IMO.

That's a BIG "if" there guy. A BIIIIIG if.

Well this brings it all into perspective for me. I was delusional but now I see. We suck and bad. What is UNL thinking even fielding a football team? We will never beat another quality opponent, ever, might as well sh#tcan this farce right now. I say we shouldn't even play in the bowl game, I mean we might actually lose and nobody but nobody has any freakin business beating Nebraska. If we can't win them all (which we can't) then let's just quit now. I'm with ya brother. Fire em all, cut all the schollies, tear it down, it's a waste of time and effort. Now where did I leave those razor blades????