Gamecocks cut 6 scholies for Major Violations

NUance

I'm hearing a lot on Twitter about Nebraska paying illegal immigrant members of al Qaeda to play for their football team... the NCAA is set to investigate.

we get one guy on our team named 'ameer abdullah' and jokes like this come out. ignorant.

I actually didn't make that jump in my head, I really hadn't thought about the guy between the UW game and me making that game breakdown thread a few days ago so I didn't intentionally do that.

I don't think anyone is denying that we committed a serious infraction. I'm sure not.

Officials at USC, at the very best were negligent in failing to notice some pretty big problems and at the very worst were complicit in the scandal, either way it’s disappointing. That said I don’t really understand the pure vitriol in your posts NUance, for example, our school is crooked? No more so than Nebraska.

Vitriol? Shoot, this is light hearted parrying. Just back and forth pregame message board talk. What do you expect if you go on another team’s message board and start talking smack?

Well, in the past week or so you've started three threads about USC or Spurrier and not one has related to the game itself...it seems you have a special axe to grind for the Gamecocks.

Sometimes NUance, I'm not sure I know you....

I'm hearing a lot on Twitter about Nebraska paying illegal immigrant members of al Qaeda to play for their football team... the NCAA is set to investigate.

we get one guy on our team named 'ameer abdullah' and jokes like this come out. ignorant.

I actually didn't make that jump in my head, I really hadn't thought about the guy between the UW game and me making that game breakdown thread a few days ago so I didn't intentionally do that.

i was giving you a hard time. it was a joke, a hilarious one at that.

You definitely gave me an "oh crap look what I did" moment...

You definitely gave me an "oh crap look what I did" moment...

did not mean to, i hate that feeling. take whatever i say with a grain of salt, maybe even a dash of pepper or a dollop of sour cream as well.

edit: i mean we have a guy on our team named "ameer abudullah", how often does that happen? i'm going to feign indignation when i can, i'm only human.

Calling someone's alma mater crooked while oversimplifying the allegations to make it seem like USC runs SAM is full of vitriol and also ignorant. Step up your reading comprehension (if you've even read up on the topic- all you hear is "bla bla bla")... Don't bring the allegations up if you're going to plug your ears and yell "cheaters" and "crooked" like a 2 year old.

^^ Sorry if I hurt your feelings, ma'am. :unsure:

You're not hurting my feelings- just embarrassing yourself.

Embarrass myself? Ehh, not so much. But I have been sort of a dick to you c$%ks fans. It’s just that you’re such easy pickins’. Ha ha! I’ll lay off since I can see I’m getting under your skin. Well, except for the Look-a-like thread. That’s some funny stuff right there, don’t you think?

Let's hope we have a clean, competitive, injury-free Cap One bowl. That the Huskers win! Happy holidays dude!

Embarrass myself? Ehh, not so much. But I have been sort of a dick to you c$%ks fans. It’s just that you’re such easy pickins’. Ha ha! I’ll lay off since I can see I’m getting under your skin. Well, except for the Look-a-like thread. That’s some funny stuff right there, don’t you think?

Let's hope we have a clean, competitive, injury-free Cap One bowl. That the Huskers win! Happy holidays dude!

You're not getting off that easy. I demand satisfaction. Tazers at dawn. Bring your Second and a copy of your will if you dare.

You're not getting off that easy. I demand satisfaction. Tazers at dawn. Bring your Second and a copy of your will if you dare.

Ha ha! If I was mean spirited (well, even more mean spirited than I am now) I would be over at cockytalk driving you guys crazy. Come to think of it, that might be fun... :lol:

Ha ha! If I was mean spirited (well, even more mean spirited than I am now) I would be over at cockytalk driving you guys crazy. Come to think of it, that might be fun... :lol:

Please by all means go for it, they will not treat you with kid gloves like you guys treat trolls over here. There's very little lee way granted there, if you're an ass they mock you then ban you, it kind of takes the fun out of things.

Please by all means go for it, they will not treat you with kid gloves like you guys treat trolls over here. There's very little lee way granted there, if you're an ass they mock you then ban you, it kind of takes the fun out of things.

But a calculated amount of nuance would prevail...