Gamecock Traditions

Don't forget "Cocky" appearing out of the magic box!

:rolleyes:

Also, That whole pregame thing must be a "new tradition." Last time I went to a game in Williams-Brice, 2007 I believe, they didn't do that.

Clemson fans don't have much room to question others on the legitimacy or history of their traditions. 2001 has been at WB for awhile now.

Also, That whole pregame thing must be a "new tradition." Last time I went to a game in Williams-Brice, 2007 I believe, they didn't do that.

Clemson fans don't have much room to question others on the legitimacy or history of their traditions. 2001 has been at WB for awhile now.

Not questioning anything, just stating a observation. Wasn't talking about 2001, was talking about the band marching like they were. Quit attacking everything I say because I'm a Clemson man. People are talking about your losing tradition and your looking for something that I said that you can attack.

Not questioning anything, just stating a observation. Wasn't talking about 2001, was talking about the band marching like they were. Quit attacking everything I say because I'm a Clemson man. People are talking about your losing tradition and your looking for something that I said that you can attack.

Now now, you've made nearly 2500 posts where I haven't attacked you...