Woman attacks husband in bed with Sawzall, mallet and hatchet

The Everett woman accused of attacking her husband with a power tool reportedly bought plastic sheets and bleach.

He said that she recently had asked him to move back in. He did, and when he went to bed, he heard a "crinkle noise," like the sound of plastic beneath the sheets, he told police. He said his wife told him it was an extra blanket on the bed.

The man woke up to a Sawzall blade vibrating on his neck, he told police. He said he saw Bishop-McKean holding the saw, and she told him there was an intruder in the home. While the man checked the house for the intruder, he was struck by a hatchet. He then locked himself in the bedroom...

Police recovered from the home a Sawzall, a mallet and a hatchet that was wet from apparent washing, documents show. All of the items appeared new and reportedly didn't belong to the husband.

LINK

Now THAT is one crazy chick.

Good luck trying to prove pre-meditation....Somehow, when I hear all the tools..er..WMDs she stockpiled, I picture the scene in the movie "Airplane" where there's a line of fellow passengers holding weapons and stuff to help quiet a hysterical passenger after Leslie Nielson slaps her and the Nun with boxing gloves punches her in the face.

Actually the whole thing sounds made up.

If we are going to make sex offenders register and go around telling their neighbors they are sex offenders... (not that I know anything about that! )

... why can't we make all these crazy ladies do the same? Is it a logistical problem? Too many?

Hormonal is the standard defense.............

That must have been a pretty dull blade. With what a sawzall can do to wood, nails, etc I cant imagine it would take much time to cut through the fleshy part of a neck.

Also, he locked a door? Good thing she didn't have a sawzall and a hatchet. Guess it's a good thing for that guy he never showed her how to actually use them.

If we are going to make sex offenders register and go around telling their neighbors they are sex offenders... (not that I know anything about that! )

... why can't we make all these crazy ladies do the same? Is it a logistical problem? Too many?

Registering every crazy woman in the country (meaning, every woman) would be a logistical nightmare. There's no supercomputer out there that could handle the load.