Alex Henery-Putting the hurt on the Cowboys!

ladyhawke

I'm willing to bet this is the most excitement ever generated over a kicker in an NFL exhibition game. If you accomplish nothing else in your life ladyhawke, at least you have that.

Well, thanks! What can I say. I think this is hilarious! I didn't even watch the game. I was clicking back and forth and caught Alex's name so I watched for a little while. I was just reminded how good he is and then I remember reading that JP was in charge of the special teams and was Alex's coach. So, it led me to think that if he had a hand in helping Alex in any way then he's probably going to be a pretty good DC for us.

Lady is just trying to be positive about our newly minted DC, in light of some of the flak he's caught. Come on, it's the holidays! ;)

I'm excited for our new DC, and I'm actually jealous that Ladyhawke might be having more fun than I am :)

Reading these post is cracking me up! You guys are hilarious! Just consider my post a Christmas gift if it brought you a few kicks and giggles. Thanks to those who got it-zoog, GMoose (GMoose your avatar just totally cracks me up!) I hope everyone had a great day today and that we beat the crap outta USC!! GBR!

I'm willing to bet this is the most excitement ever generated over a kicker in an NFL exhibition game. If you accomplish nothing else in your life ladyhawke, at least you have that.

Well, thanks! What can I say. I think this is hilarious! I didn't even watch the game. I was clicking back and forth and caught Alex's name so I watched for a little while. I was just reminded how good he is and then I remember reading that JP was in charge of the special teams and was Alex's coach. So, it led me to think that if he had a hand in helping Alex in any way then he's probably going to be a pretty good DC for us.

Thank you for always understanding my quirky sense-0-humor. I feel so misunderstood around here sometimes. =(

Well as a resident Negative Nancy, I got what you were saying Ladyhawke, and appreciate your thoughts. One can never say anything negative about your thoughts towards Nebraska. These guys have a hard time understanding things sometimes, well pretty much all the time I think. Your a great sport for taking it as well as you did. Hope you had a great Holiday and that your new year is just exactly as you want it.

Thanks for posting here, you do make it a lot better. I apologize that some have to post some of the photos, but it is mostly guys, and you know how we are.

Thank you for always understanding my quirky sense-0-humor. I feel so misunderstood around here sometimes. =(

You and me both brother! ;)

Well as a resident Negative Nancy, I got what you were saying Ladyhawke, and appreciate your thoughts. One can never say anything negative about your thoughts towards Nebraska. These guys have a hard time understanding things sometimes, well pretty much all the time I think. Your a great sport for taking it as well as you did. Hope you had a great Holiday and that your new year is just exactly as you want it.

Thanks for posting here, you do make it a lot better. I apologize that some have to post some of the photos, but it is mostly guys, and you know how we are.

Well, I knew what I meant but was a little confused that others didn't get it but hey-life's too short you know. It's all good fun. I did have a fabulous holiday but I ate too much and am paying for it on the scales but a little time on my bike should take care of that. I think some of the photos are funny. I just scroll by the ones that aren't. Thank you for your kind words. We're all like a family here. We all have brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, parents, grandparents that are like each of us. But in the end we all have one thing in common: WE LOVE OUR HUSKERS!!! GBR!