Thoughts and Opinions Wanted

EZ-E

http://www.omaha.com.../712259866/1001

Great article by McKewon from Ladyhawke's thread should get u caught up to speed..

Please read this article. I, for one, wasn't a big fan of either hire, but am slowly starting to uderstand the "philosophy" behind it. McKewon makes really interesting points. Kaz's experience in stopping Mich and Wisconsin and the idea of increasing Bo's buyout would stop a lot of the "speculation".... his 'buyout' is lower than Doc's (wow !!!)...

Must read !!

Useful thread titles wanted...

Really? What would you suggest? He asked a favor. Sheesh!

I would suggest something about JP in the title at a very minimum. What's so hard about putting the topic in a thread title?

What if every thread was titled with "What do you think?" and "Help needed" and "Here's something interesting"? The board would be impossible to follow. So why have any threads with titles like that?

Sheesh yourself.

nitpick much? waaah waaaaaaaaahhhh!

As fans it is easy to get excited about a big-name DC hire, but JP is deserving of the promotion and promoting him is the best move. Rumor out of Iowa is Kaz was told to seek other employment. I think he will bring some new ideas to the defense and work out well.

Not sure what to think of Pelini's name poping up all the time. I would like to dismiss the stories as rumor, just not sure.

that rumor was started because iowa fans didnt want to believe that the NU Dline job is a step up from iowas dline job.

I would suggest something about JP in the title at a very minimum. What's so hard about putting the topic in a thread title?

What if every thread was titled with "What do you think?" and "Help needed" and "Here's something interesting"? The board would be impossible to follow. So why have any threads with titles like that?

Sheesh yourself.

"The gratitude of a donkey is kicks."

Sheesh yourself.

"The gratitude of a donkey is kicks."

interesting theory, but no.

Sheesh yourself.

Ok..here's the thing...As soon as you opened the like you read exactly what he wanted. I guess I didn't have a problem with his title. Sometimes you can't get everything you want anyway. However, I see your point so I take back my 'sheesh' and will accept your 'sheesh'. I like those kinds of titles-it's like opening a present-never know what you're going to get. I read all of them anyway so the title doesn't matter to me. Have a Happy New Year!