Michael Richardson

BIG ERN

So he supposedly visited or is visiting? What are our chances with him? I am surprised he is visiting now since everyone is in Orlando right now.

Michael Richardson a defensive end from De Soto, TX is an A&M commit but is reopening his recruitment. “A&M, Missouri and Nebraska,” are the three schools Richardson is considering. “I love A&M they are my leader but I’m still open. I love the community and it’s like family up there (A&M) and the tradition -everything about it.”

“Missouri is like A&M somewhat. It’s like family up there a good ball club. Missouri wants me there, come in and play defensive end. I get a chance to start my freshman year.” Richardson said

“They (Neb) have a player there (Donovan Vestal) I grew up with his sister. I like their defense and the players they put out (NFL). I wouldn’t mind going to Nebraska. ”

“I probably have to wait a year or two to get to play a lot at Nebraska. They are looking at me as a defensive end.” Richardson said