Good Game Nebraska

Excel

Touche! It was a much better game then the final score shows. The first half was terrific. It's too bad that some very odd moments, less then stellar officiating, and mental mistakes had to kill our momentum. Though I was disappointed with the second half, I was quite pleased with most of the first. I just need to keep reminding myself of that.

Epic sig

Good Game guys. We met a bunch of great NU fans this week. Some basic thoughts I had from the game...

...and that's why teams double Alshon,

that fight wasn't that bad, neither should have gotten ejected, IMO, but Alshon needs to stop that open palm technique for sure,

I was surprised Alshon got Cap One Game MVP, y'all ever see an ejected player get that before?

Burkhead is a beast, but you guys need a better backup RB,

Martinez is fast,

Your OL was good but I think they tired in the 2nd half,

yes, our defensive line is nasty good,

Gilmore played well, but had 1 bonehead penalty, however the blocked EP runback was sick,

the 3rd quarter penalties killed you guys, (what was up with that, were there substitutions?)

NU net'ed -18 yards of offense in the 2nd half, that's the big reason USC won,

Who's y'all's offensive coordinator, are you guys getting a new one?

Y'all's Rush Def. is sick, Miles and Shaw used to average over 5 yards a carry, they got shut down until the 4th quarter.

What I though would happen, happened, the team with the fewest turnovers won, I didn't know if that was going to be USC though.

I was VERY shocked to see more USC fans at the game, I used to live in Manhattan, KS and go to KSU games, and I remembered how well you guys traveled.

You guys are 1 or 2 good WR's away from whooping a$$ in the Big1G, your defense is already great, but y'all are like we were earlier this year and rely to much on the RB.

Hopefully we'll see y'all in Omaha this year for the CWS, thanks again for all of the hospitality.

I know many of you think I'm a troll and sometimes I am but I'm serious when I say that you guys played a great game. It was an intense match up with plenty of emotion, and sure the officiating wasn't great, but it was still an entertaining watch. This was just the kind of game I like where its defenses and mental mistakes that decide the outcome, not wide open offenses. Anyhow, congrats on an overall successful season and good luck next year, I'm betting you'll make a BCS bowl with the way the Big Ten is looking.

Once again good game Huskers!

-A USC Alum

:cheers

Now to just watch Wisconsin try not to get demolished.

Good game! Wiscy just scored! They're looking good!

Good Game guys. We met a bunch of great NU fans this week. Some basic thoughts I had from the game...

...and that's why teams double Alshon,

that fight wasn't that bad, neither should have gotten ejected, IMO, but Alshon needs to stop that open palm technique for sure,

I was surprised Alshon got Cap One Game MVP, y'all ever see an ejected player get that before?

Burkhead is a beast, but you guys need a better backup RB,

Martinez is fast,

Your OL was good but I think they tired in the 2nd half,

yes, our defensive line is nasty good,

Gilmore played well, but had 1 bonehead penalty, however the blocked EP runback was sick,

the 3rd quarter penalties killed you guys, (what was up with that, were there substitutions?)

NU net'ed -18 yards of offense in the 2nd half, that's the big reason USC won,

Who's y'all's offensive coordinator, are you guys getting a new one?

Y'all's Rush Def. is sick, Miles and Shaw used to average over 5 yards a carry, they got shut down until the 4th quarter.

What I though would happen, happened, the team with the fewest turnovers won, I didn't know if that was going to be USC though.

I was VERY shocked to see more USC fans at the game, I used to live in Manhattan, KS and go to KSU games, and I remembered how well you guys traveled.

You guys are 1 or 2 good WR's away from whooping a$$ in the Big1G, your defense is already great, but y'all are like we were earlier this year and rely to much on the RB.

Hopefully we'll see y'all in Omaha this year for the CWS, thanks again for all of the hospitality.

Thanks for visiting our board. You're welcome any time. Interesting game! Hope to see and play you guys in baseball in the spring. We have a new baseball coach. Could be a really good year for NU baseball!

Great game Nebraska. Saw a lot of mistakes that killed Nebraska on offense. We got lucky with that hail mary and it was a different game after that. Good luck to you guys next year.

Was a good, tough game and that hail mary was so reminiscent of the hail mary against us in the SEC championship last year. Totally changed the complection of the game and I knew as soon as it happened the psyche of Nb team was not going to be the same. Luck? Had little Ace Sanders caught it, it would have been pure luck. But when Alshon does this stuff over and over again you have to give some credit. Jump balls are a big part of his game and he always makes those kids of plays.

Still would have been interesting to see how it all works out without it. Also, would have liked to have seen a game without the ejections. At any rate you guys don't know what it means to gamecocks fans. Not just to get 11 wins for the first time ever, but to get the win against an opponent that commands the respect that Nebraksa does regardless of the year.

Good luck next year and look forward to a rematch hopefully in a BCS game next year!

Great game Nebraska. Saw a lot of mistakes that killed Nebraska on offense. We got lucky with that hail mary and it was a different game after that. Good luck to you guys next year.

Was a good, tough game and that hail mary was so reminiscent of the hail mary against us in the SEC championship last year. Totally changed the complection of the game and I knew as soon as it happened the psyche of Nb team was not going to be the same. Luck? Had little Ace Sanders caught it, it would have been pure luck. But when Alshon does this stuff over and over again you have to give some credit. Jump balls are a big part of his game and he always makes those kids of plays.

Still would have been interesting to see how it all works out without it. Also, would have liked to have seen a game without the ejections. At any rate you guys don't know what it means to gamecocks fans. Not just to get 11 wins for the first time ever, but to get the win against an opponent that commands the respect that Nebraksa does regardless of the year.

Good luck next year and look forward to a rematch hopefully in a BCS game next year!

Never had any ill will for south carolina, as far as the SEC goes....well that's different. I was never sure how your fans viewed our program so thanks for the classy post. as for a BCS game, that would definetly be entertaining. chuckleshuffle Good Luck to you as well!

ps. say hi to Mizzou for us....not sure if they know what they are getting into!