S Sebastian Smith

BIG ERN

That may be true, but I don't like it one bit. If we are resorting to stealing recruits from teams like those in order to fill the class, then we need better recruiters. You recruit their level of talent, and before long you'll be on their level.

No offense, but I'm not interested. Wasn't interested in Alexander or Whtaker, either. Just seem like inferior "filler" players who were taken because better players weren't available.

I take it you haven't watched Whitaker's film

Agreed Whitaker flashes on film he is no 2 star, Alexander has a good frame and ball skills to be a good safety I don't think he was a horrible pick up either.

I do agree on the recruiter stand point Bo needs to push his assistants to recruit there ass off and when replacing assistants going forward he needs to hire top coaches and recruiters not just the good ole boy system. I think Kaz was a step in the right direction. I also think Garrison, and Raymond have a lot of potential but we have a lot of dead weight on his machine recruiting wise and that starts with the man upstairs Bo making recruiting a 365 day a year priority other wise he will find himself unemployeed in a few years.

Els and fisher have shown to be worthless so far in recruiting, Beck doesn't recruit much any more since becoming the OC and I fear JPP will head the same route. However the main problem with the Nebraska starts with Bo he needs to make recruiting a year round priority or be prepared to be Solich 2.0 in a few years out of job and no schools but programs like Ohio want to hire you.

Nebraska deserves better than what Bo is giving us effort wise.

Not saying he's a "bad" player, per se... however, he's not on an elite level like Shelton. We need the elite players. We can't keep settling for just the good ones.

I haven't watched Smith's film so I have no opinion off him so far was only refering to Whitataker and Alexander's film who I feel are both decent players.

I personally and not going to be surprised to see us go 0fer tommorrow.

Still would rather have Shelton or Ford, sorry.

You didn't answer his question... Clearly you haven't watched Whitakers film, have you? I'm not trying to attack you, I'm just 100% confident that you wouldn't be questioning his abilities if you had watched his film.

the guy isnt the second coming and he has skills but elite i would not.... perhaps the coaches know something we dont as it seems he still as no offer....