Osborne likes traditional uniforms

I can't even make fun of Badgerfan; we share a mutual obsession with a certain NFL team.

I'MAWAYBIGGERFANTHANYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!1

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT, WHAT YOU GOT, RAJI

7 YEARS AGO CRAIG NALL GAVE ME A HIGH FIVE WALKING TO PRACTICE JUST BEFORE PRESEASON. I HAVE NOT WASHED MY HAND SINCE

U PROBLY DUN EVEN KNO WHO THAT IS! NOOOOOOB

I can't even make fun of Badgerfan; we share a mutual obsession with a certain NFL team.

7 YEARS AGO CRAIG NALL GAVE ME A HIGH FIVE WALKING TO PRACTICE JUST BEFORE PRESEASON. I HAVE NOT WASHED MY HAND SINCE

barkley-head-shake-o.gif

barkley-head-shake-o.gif

It's ok I embrace you as my fellow packerfan/shareholder. You're cool in my book tschu...but I must ask this because its been bothering me. If you remove the "s" and "h" from your name I get tcu. I do not like TCU. I really really do not like tcu. What is the significance of your name?

My full name is T-something Schu-something and I'll leave it at that. (so knapp was on the right track)

Although TCU does have some pretty hot girls on their campus...

Oh another kraut...sure you're not a Wisconsin fan? You've already met two of the main requirements.

Almost all of my mom's fam is from Wisconsin, part of the reason I'm a Packers fan.

I'm very German lol

I'm sure knapp has used a line kind of like this before but here it goes...how would you know you didn't like Wisconsin if you never tried rooting for them? Look just give it a try and see if you like it. Just one time doesn't make you any one thing, lets not assign any labels...you know just go with it.

I'm sure knapp has used a line kind of like this before but here it goes...how would you know you didn't like Wisconsin if you never tried rooting for them? Look just give it a try and see if you like it. Just one time doesn't make you any one thing, lets not assign any labels...you know just go with it.

It's amazing how many coeds will fall for that line. Four in one night is my record.

Five if you count Badger. ;)

Almost all of my mom's fam is from Wisconsin, part of the reason I'm a Packers fan.

I'm very German lol

My brother has tried this...he owns a couple of Wisconsin "W" baseball caps too. I'm too much of a die-hard man...I live and die (and get wasted) by this Husker team man. It is almost a problem how much of a fan I am.

And no I won't make out with you.

The only schools that are changing their uniforms are those that have never won anything and are trying to attract attention to the school.

uhhhhhh no

OSU

ohiostatenikeuniform-4abe3a1b310cc8ec_large.jpg

UF

UniversityOfFloridaGatorsJerseysWithTheNikeOrangeSleevesThatLookedLikeAss.jpg

UGA

slideshow_1002254039_ugafoot.0904_bs3.JPG

LSU

lsunewuniformjpg-50f7d5d9e9956b8b.jpg

UM

UNIFORMS-thumb-590x391-87864.jpg

ND

tommyreese_display_image.jpg?1321146233

MSU

Michigan-State-Pro-Combat-Uniforms-7.jpg

UT

ncf_g_tennessee1_300.jpg

Bama

Story.jpg

Iowa State

iowa-state-new-uniforms.jpg

Those Notre Dame helmets are butt-ugly! That big old shamrock just looks ridiculous. BLAH!!!

People on this board seem to forget it's not what the 30 year old in the stand likes, it's about what the 18 year old kid you're trying to covince to come to your school likes. And in the age of "swag" cooler, new-age unis and school gear matter to 18 year olds. Why, because they're 18 year old kids.