Nebraska fan apparel

Nebraska fan apparel  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My vote is that I'm not a huge fan of Nebraska apparel. I have said it for a long time, that Nebraska has some of the worst selection of hats of any team in the nation. I'm not sure if it is due to Adidas being our team's provider or if this style is just what everybody prefers. Hence the thread, so I can maybe find the answer to that question.

I look at every store that I can, as well as online, and I can never find a hat that I really like, so I don't have a Husker hat. I would love to have one, but it seems that anything that comes out that is supposed to appeal to my younger generation is a flat bill, and I just don't wear flat bill hats.

My vote is that I'm not a huge fan of Nebraska apparel. I have said it for a long time, that Nebraska has some of the worst selection of hats of any team in the nation. I'm not sure if it is due to Adidas being our team's provider or if this style is just what everybody prefers. Hence the thread, so I can maybe find the answer to that question.

I look at every store that I can, as well as online, and I can never find a hat that I really like, so I don't have a Husker hat. I would love to have one, but it seems that anything that comes out that is supposed to appeal to my younger generation is a flat bill, and I just don't wear flat bill hats.

I completely agree! I can never find a hat as well. Other schools have so many different options. With that being said, when is the Adidas contract up (i.e. when is NU able to go sign with Nike or UA and get some more modern items, without taking away from TO's tradition)?

IF it is red it is fine for me. Not much of a fashionista. Could care less who supplies the gear. There are lots of hats made on the market, I hardly ever wear one, but I can find one if I need one. My guess the limit on production is the licensing agreement by Nebraska wanting them to stay within traditional standards. So changing supplier/sponsor is doubtfull things would change much. Fine with me.

Hard to find a hat ?? The red hat with a white N is what I usually wear--sorta like the baseball team's hats. I like Pelini's hat--the white one with the simple, red, block N.

It's simple and too the point.

I love our gear and have no problem finding clothes ! I do like the old Herbie logo and I prefer shirts that say Cornhuskers instead of just Huskers..

I dont mind the way our polos, sideline jackets/windbreakers, hats, etc look. I'm a big fan of the new N on the hats but what adidas has down with the polos as well with other stuff I'm happy with it.

Seriously though we're talking about fashion. Are we girls now???

• Fire 1