Its already starting...

T_O_Bull

I'm bored to death and can'twait for the Spring Game. At my age I shouldn't wish time to go by faster but that's what I'm doing I almost wish we could fit in another couple of games and then play every other weekend. That would at least stretch the season out a bit.

T_O_B

G>B>R

I'm bored to death and can'twait for the Spring Game. At my age I shouldn't wish time to go by faster but that's what I'm doing I almost wish we could fit in another couple of games and then play every other weekend. That would at least stretch the season out a bit.

T_O_B

G>B>R

it's a long off season. Really not a lot to talk about other than corn............

• Fire 1

The off season would go faster if we had another Bubbageddon thread like last year

PEATAGEDDON

PEATAPOCALYPSE

Well the difference between Bubba and Peat was that Bubba went well past signing day and spring game all the way until summer and fall camp when he finally signed with the Royals.

Anybody know how Bubba is doing and if he's ready to throw in the baseball towel and come back to play football?

The off season would go faster if we had another Bubbageddon thread like last year

PEATAGEDDON

PEATAPOCALYPSE

Well the difference between Bubba and Peat was that Bubba went well past signing day and spring game all the way until summer and fall camp when he finally signed with the Royals.

I'm well aware of that...

For the record, I was the one who came up with "Bubbageddon" last year lol. I gotta take credit for that.

PEATAGEDDON

PEATAPOCALYPSE

Anybody know how Bubba is doing and if he's ready to throw in the baseball towel and come back to play football?

They were talking about Royals prospects on MLB TV a few nights ago and he was listed on top, which is saying something since the Royals are loaded with minor league tallent. (he's #17 on MLB.coms list of top 100 here) He strained a quad in fall ball so really hasn't done much thus far however.

PEATAGEDDON

PEATAPOCALYPSE

Is it legally possible for him quit and join Husker football?

I thought it wasn't because he signed that big contract with KC.

PEATAGEDDON

PEATAPOCALYPSE

Is it legally possible for him quit and join Husker football?

I thought it wasn't because he signed that big contract with KC.

of course - see Brandon Weekend and the countless others who have done the same.