NCAA puts Nebraska on 2-yr. probation for textbooks case

Nexus

i could not be more embarrassed of this program. i mean 'tats are 'tutes are to be expected. but extra books!!! in america!!! to student-athletes!!! frankly, i am disgusted.

I agree. They are student-athletes. The student part is so why not help someone who maybe doesnt have enough money and is not on a scholarship or someone who is struggling?

I am in disbelief that the NCAA picks on the little things like this and take about 7 years for the bigger infractions like the Penn St. scandel.

i could not be more embarrassed of this program. i mean 'tats are 'tutes are to be expected. but extra books!!! in america!!! to student-athletes!!! frankly, i am disgusted.

I agree. They are student-athletes. The student part is so why not help someone who maybe doesnt have enough money and is not on a scholarship or someone who is struggling?

I am in disbelief that the NCAA picks on the little things like this and take about 7 years for the bigger infractions like the Penn St. scandel.

have we heard what has been giving to miami for their historic failure yet? the ncaa is a joke.

and college textbooks are a scam anyway. but that is a whole other subject.

• Fire 2

OH THE HORROR!!!!! hey at least you didnt get caught Practicing 30 mins to much then you would REALLY have been caught up in it!!!

so lets synopsize...Extra practice and extra textbooks the same as Paying for players and cars at Olieo St......Olieo has a 10 year history of lying and cheating under Tressel and its about the same....I hate the NCAA

I would like to know the exact number of recruits we have convinced to come here based on promises of free supplemental textbooks...

And conversely, how many recruits this will cost us now that we can't give these cheating supplements anymore. First Peat... who's next?

We could be staring the demise of Husker football dead in the face right now. We've totally lost our one recruiting edge.

I would like to know the exact number of recruits we have convinced to come here based on promises of free supplemental textbooks...

And conversely, how many recruits this will cost us now that we can't give these cheating supplements anymore. First Peat... who's next?

it's no coincidence peat chose the harvard of the west. we can no longer compete with these academic institutions.