Why would Israel attack Iran?

Yeah both have done wrong, but it is not close to being equivalent.

This is true. Isreal is not classified as a terrorist organization by the West.

South Africa was during Apartheid. What does that tell you?

There were also very violent Jewish terrorist groups fighting for Israel's statehood up until the very moment it was granted. THey bombed marketplaces, theaters and cafes, etc. Members of the group/s went onto be top leaders of Israel. What does that tell you?

They were really Palestinians? :D

The Israelis attacked in a similar manner to the Japanese attack on Hawaii in 1941... a sneak attack.

This is another disingenuous allegation. Both sides were heavily prepared for war. Two-thirds of the entire Egyptian military were on the Israeli borders. Iraq, Syria and Jordan all had large contingents on the Israeli border. This is not a peace-time maneuver. Don't pretend that Israel attacked a sleeping enemy like Japan. Not even close.

I told you so!! Enjoy the dance!! :D

STEEEEEEEERIKE 2!!

The Israelis attacked in a similar manner to the Japanese attack on Hawaii in 1941... a sneak attack.

This is another disingenuous allegation. Both sides were heavily prepared for war. Two-thirds of the entire Egyptian military were on the Israeli borders. Iraq, Syria and Jordan all had large contingents on the Israeli border. This is not a peace-time maneuver. Don't pretend that Israel attacked a sleeping enemy like Japan. Not even close.

EVERYONE that mattered KNEW Egypt wasn't going to attack. They are quoted as saying so...Israel's leader and US intelligence agreed they weren't going to and wouldn't have attacked. I can provide the quotes if needed.

See how most have such a warped version of what's happened over there throughout the decades? How many outright lies do I need to show before you can admit it's greatly skewed? Step away from the conventional wisdom and into reality.

Yeah, and everyone believed them because they would never lie? I wouldn't care that much either if I lived in the US about the 1967 troop build up. But if Canada had troops from the soviet Union, China and Iran on our border right now I would be thinking a whole lot different no matter who said they weren't going to attack!! chuckleshuffle

There were also very violent Jewish terrorist groups fighting for Israel's statehood up until the very moment it was granted. THey bombed marketplaces, theaters and cafes, etc. Members of the group/s went onto be top leaders of Israel. What does that tell you?

Who classified South Africa as a terrorist state? Source please.

EVERYONE that mattered KNEW Egypt wasn't going to attack. They are quoted as saying so...Israel's leader and US intelligence agreed they weren't going to and wouldn't have attacked. I can provide the quotes if needed.

See how most have such a warped version of what's happened over there throughout the decades? How many outright lies do I need to show before you can admit it's greatly skewed? Step away from the conventional wisdom and into reality.

Quoted where? Source, please.

Yeah, and everyone believed them because they would never lie? I wouldn't care that much either if I lived in the US about the 1967 troop build up. But if Canada had troops from the soviet Union, China and Iran on our border right now I would be thinking a whole lot different no matter who said they weren't going to attack!! chuckleshuffle

You have such a stunningly superficial knowledge of what went on that it's almost embarrassing to listen to you.

You seem to not like Jewish people much.

now you've done it, you will be scolded for that remark. Don't you know he loves the Jewish people he just doesn't love the govt or them living anywhere in the middle east. They need to all go back to where they came from and he can love them there!! Let's all sing cumbaya!! :lol:

Knapp...this is the guy you were thankful to be on your "side". :)

Who classified South Africa as a terrorist state? Source please.

\

My bad...Nelson Mandela and his group were classified as a terrorist group.

You have such a stunningly superficial knowledge of what went on that it's almost embarrassing to listen to you.

I am embarrased that you listen to me too or that you listen and can't comprehend I should say! Your blathering on about the war and the stance that the poor Palestinians are nothing more than innocent people being forced to blow up buses is mind numbing. You should be telling this fairy tale to kintergardeners!! chuckleshuffle

We already covered that. If you are outspoken about the horrors done by black leaders in Africa do you not like black people?

I have no problem any race of people. I do have a problem with stupidity though. My problem with your argument is you seem to be singling out the acts of the Jewish people. Anybody who makes a counter argument seems to have "stunningly superficial knowledge"

now you've done it, you will be scolded for that remark. Don't you know he loves the Jewish people he just doesn't love the govt or them living anywhere in the middle east. They need to all go back to where they came from and he can love them there!! Let's all sing cumbaya!! :lol:

Knapp...this is the guy you were thankful to be on your "side". :)

Who said he was happy I was on his side are you putting words in other people's mouths? :bad