Why would Israel attack Iran?

There was some good back and forth happening on this thread, but trolls like JR20, MLB 51 and Walks came by just to throw their feces around.

I doubt Knapplc noticed, because they were on his side.

I'm asking a question, that isn't being answered. The high horse riders of this thread, are unable to answer the goddamn question...

Once again Cactusboy, which side is right? Israel or Hammas

What question was asked of them?

seriously??

Seriously.

Because anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that no one group is right about everything, or even completely right on one issue.

The question you are trumpeting is nonsensical.

Ask something specific, and one group is probably closer to right than the other.

Ask a few questions, and both groups will score some wins.

Really, were you expecting a one size fits all answer?

Once again Cactusboy, which side is right? Israel or Hammas

What question was asked of them?

seriously??

Seriously.

Because anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that no one group is right about everything, or even completely right on one issue.

The question you are trumpeting is nonsensical.

Ask something specific, and one group is probably closer to right than the other.

Ask a few questions, and both groups will score some wins.

Really, were you expecting a one size fits all answer?

you'll make a great politician someday, skirting around the questions, and not answering it...

you're future bullshitting and swindling peoples hopes and dreams are very bright, enjoy

I'm asking a question, that isn't being answered. The high horse riders of this thread, are unable to answer the goddamn question...

The question is unanswerable as asked.

It's like asking for the square root of a negative number, you get an imaginary answer.

man up, answer the question....

thats all we're asking

you'll make a great politician someday, skirting around the questions, and not answering it...

you're future bullshitting and swindling peoples hopes and dreams are very bright, enjoy

Ask a f'ing coherent question, and you'll get a clear answer.

You have proven to be incapable of that simple task.

Stop being a jackass.

walks and knap...do you realize how petty and ridiculous you look by applying different standards to myself and MBL 51?

I asked MLB a question

Later he asked me a question

I then ask if he'll answer my question AFTER I answer his(more than fair since he really should answer first)

later walks asked the same question as MLB.

You 2 have a circle jerk on an on about how I won't answer this question that originated from MLB.

Again...I never said I wouldn't give an answer to the question. I will answer. But if I'm expected to answer why isn't MLB when his unanswered question came first?

Que the sarcasm and other various derp replies that display your weaknesses.

walks and knap...do you realize how petty and ridiculous you look by applying different standards to myself and MBL 51?

I asked MLB a question

Later he asked me a question

I then ask if he'll answer my question AFTER I answer his(more than fair since he really should answer first)

later walks asked the same question as MLB.

You 2 have a circle jerk on an on about how I won't answer this question that originated from MLB.

Again...I never said I wouldn't give an answer to the question. I will answer. But if I'm expected to answer why isn't MLB when his unanswered question came first?

Que the sarcasm and other various derp replies that display your weakness.

which one is right, Israel or Hamas?