Why would Israel attack Iran?

Nothing you've shown me proves that the media is more biased than I already knew. It doesn't take much to believe in media bias. But it does take quite a leap in logic to extrapolate from that belief another belief that Israel = bad, Arabs = good. Completely unsupported conclusion.

So you knew it was as bad as to promote the lie of "Arrafat walked away from 99% of what he wanted"(paraphrased)? You knew there were biased enough to promote that lie..and not tell how those negotiations actually ended?

It seems you don't care about degrees. THe media is biased so it doesn't matter to what degree they are. The Arabs have done bad...and so have Israel...it doesn't matter to what degree each has.

It all seems like a cop out to me...which can be very convenient if you're on the right "side".

I'm sorry, I'm just not as emotionally invested in this as you. The whole point of my conversation was to whittle the nonsense away to the point where we could agree that each side had valid points and each side had done wrong. If you want to quibble over who's MORE wrong, knock yourself out.

I'm sorry, I'm just not as emotionally invested in this as you. The whole point of my conversation was to whittle the nonsense away to the point where we could agree that each side had valid points and each side had done wrong. If you want to quibble over who's MORE wrong, knock yourself out.

So is that how all conflicts should be discussed? Is there any conflict where one side is lily white? Are you going to hold this standard for all conflicts you discuss?

So is that how all conflicts should be discussed? Is there any conflict where one side is lily white? Are you going to hold this standard for all conflicts you discuss?

It's a case-by-case basis, of course.

It's a case-by-case basis, of course.

So you pick and choose or is there some sort of criteria?

US vs Al Qaeda. How do you rule that one?

Once again Cactusboy, which side is right?

I answered this before...maybe to you even. You can go back and look for it if you want.

This question has not been answered in this thread, unless I missed it.

Pretty sure I answered it or a similar one earlier. Besides it's obviously a loaded question, w/ no honest/good intent.

MLB is the same one that said Britain gave the land to the Arabs and it belonged to Israel. and he never answered my reply to that.

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/57769-why-would-israel-attack-iran/page__view__findpost__p__918895

So you pick and choose or is there some sort of criteria?

US vs Al Qaeda. How do you rule that one?

I fail to see your point. But the energy you're exerting over this is amusing nonetheless.

US or AQ. which side has done no wrong...or do you see it as another case like Israel/Palestine where both sides do wrong?

You squirming is amusing to me. :)

BTW - It's great to have these discussions. Not only does it help me brush up on stuff, but I come across new info like that foreign policy article about the 67 war. :)