Why would Israel attack Iran?

not what I was asking, and most would know what I'm getting at, so I'll rephrase...

Who is right in this situation, Israel or Hamas?

I'm still waiting...

Do you still beat your wife?

Waiting for Sub to chastise Cactus for this disgusting low blow.

Time starts... now.

I would hope a right-minded person would agree that the suicide bombing of civilian buses is "wrong."

why are you talking about suicide bombing buses? Where did anyone say anything that could appear to be ok w/ bombing civilian buses?

Is suicide bombing of buses off limits for some reason?

I would hope a right-minded person would agree that the suicide bombing of civilian buses is "wrong."

why are you talking about suicide bombing buses? Where did anyone say anything that could appear to be ok w/ bombing civilian buses?

I already said it's obviously wrong...just this morning I reposted where I said this. So why do you bring it back up...and why buses specifically? Is it worse to bomb a bus than a cafe or any other public place/thing?

not what I was asking, and most would know what I'm getting at, so I'll rephrase...

I'm still waiting...

no, can you answer the question?

when did you stop?

Answer the question, or continue perpetuating the fact that the arguements posed are all bullsh*t

I'm still waiting...

Waiting for Sub to chastise Cactus for this disgusting low blow.

Time starts... now.

loaded question

Such questions are used rhetorically, so that the question limits direct replies to be those that serve the questioner's agenda.[2] The traditional example is the question "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question

I already said it's obviously wrong...just this morning I reposted where I said this. So why do you bring it back up...and why buses specifically? Is it worse to bomb a bus than a cafe or any other public place/thing?

I thought I was agreeing with you. Apparently this is yet another reason to freak out and go off again. :ahhhhhhhh

Answer the question, or continue perpetuating the fact that the arguements posed are all bullsh*t

page 4, post 173 covers this. if that's not good enough bring it up in the shed

not answering the question, but dancing around it...

you're not on national TV running for public office, just answer the question

you have to be more specific. who is right in WHAT situation? Who is right on what if Israel should build settlements? Hamas is right on that. I'm not going to keep guessing what specific things you want to know who is right on, so I'll leave it up to you to give specific examples. Will you do that..or will you dance around?

you have to be more specific. who is right in WHAT situation? Who is right on what if Israel should build settlements? Hamas is right on that. I'm not going to keep guessing what specific things you want to know who is right on, so I'll leave it up to you to give specific examples. Will you do that..or will you dance around?

dancing around the questions again...