Pelini on a Mission

But they also managed to win them too. It seems every time a big game comes around for us we choke. Besides most of those schools aren't that good like SMU, Baylor, Notre Dame . How mean how good is Baylor going to be now that Griffin is gone? Besides you have those same teams beating up on each other. All those teams i listed have done it through many years and multiple coaches.

Exactly. That's what he was pointing out. The teams that you mentioned: Boise State, TCU, and Utah all have lost games that they should have won. It's just that everybody here thinks that Nebraska is the only team that makes mistakes and the only team that doesn't play up to potential every game. Well every other team in the nation deals with the same thing. Even the Patriots made huge mistakes that cost them the game. It's just the nature of the game.

Very rarely does a team have a flawless season. That's why it is so hard to win a NC. It's also hard to win 9 games a year on a consistent basis, which is what Bo is doing. One of these years, I hope we get over the hump and win us a conference title, or even a national title.

But they also managed to win them too. It seems every time a big game comes around for us we choke. Besides most of those schools aren't that good like SMU, Baylor, Notre Dame . How mean how good is Baylor going to be now that Griffin is gone? Besides you have those same teams beating up on each other. All those teams i listed have done it through many years and multiple coaches.

Exactly. That's what he was pointing out. The teams that you mentioned: Boise State, TCU, and Utah all have lost games that they should have won. It's just that everybody here thinks that Nebraska is the only team that makes mistakes and the only team that doesn't play up to potential every game. Well every other team in the nation deals with the same thing. Even the Patriots made huge mistakes that cost them the game. It's just the nature of the game.

Very rarely does a team have a flawless season. That's why it is so hard to win a NC. It's also hard to win 9 games a year on a consistent basis, which is what Bo is doing. One of these years, I hope we get over the hump and win us a conference title, or even a national title.

But also in big games they are beating Alabama and Oklahoma, Virginia Tech, Georgia. First two I listed were in bowl games. I'm not talking about teams like Iowa St, Texas Tech that we do struggle with cause those aren't big games and get overlooked. I'm talking about Texas, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Michigan type teams that we seem to hang with but ultimately lose. Those are lot harder losses because it's for pride. Losing to a school you shouldn't could just mean you had a bad game and all good teams have those.