The 9/22 Scheduled "TBA" game

G0B1GRED

We face the roughest possible Big Ten schedule again? I thougt that was what everyone said about 2011....

Uh, ya... why would that make it untrue this year? We play the same teams.

Because we trade trips to Wisconsin, Penn St, and Michigan for OSU, Michigan St, and Iowa.... Obivously it's never going to be a cakewalk, but you have to go and win somewhere at some point....

I think as fans we half/ass dictate what the admin schedules. How about this stop being pussies and stop bitching at the coaches and schedule a team that means something. I think boise st and especially fresnos st can be colleges we can follow. OOOOOOOhhhhh boyy we won 9 games this year. Well no chit. we played alabama st, ucla, SOUTHEAST/CREIGHTON PREP HIGHSCHOOL/ sTART SCHEDULING SOME TOP TIER SCHOOLS RATHER WIN OR LOSE IT WILL ATTRACT ATHELETES. Just do not get down on the coaches for the players turning the ball over. Unless the coaches are teaching how to turn the ball over. Then Nebraska turns into a school that 5 star athletes want to come to.

I think the school jamrog has on the schedule is a prostitute. It will only cost 500,000 grand for her to come get f'd anlly and vaginally and then she will lick the dick to see how she tastes. Tired of this bitch ass schedules.

Are you skitsophrenic or something. Reading your posts is like trying to find a way to turn water into oil.

I'd love to see us take on the Razorbacks. If Bo wants that kind of game it would tell me a lot about where he believes the program is at.

Well.... NU needs as many sure wins as possible. Games where they can work out the kinks, get people reps. Sure... big games are fun. And sure, if the team were at a level where a non-conference foe the likes of Arkansas was at all winnable... then sure. But, as it sets now, we would get smoked by Arkansas by 2-3 touchdowns. That would do no one any good. To have a disheartening loss early could be a tough thing to go into the conference schedule with.

Akita's point is well taken... it is easier to get up for tough opponents and there is nobility in scheduling such opponents. But right now NU needs some wins. Arkansas and Tenessee and Baylor and the like are good opponents --- some more than others. But another potential loss is not something NU needs now. We need a glorified scrimage to get better and make progress and prep for the B1G. Cowardly? Maybe Akita would think so.... but really NU is still trying to get to a level of being competitive with top 15-type teams--- they need some scrimages to work through things. So bring on southeast western nobody university and work on things.

What ever happened to Tennessee-Martin or whoever it was that was talked about before. I thought their coach or AD said something to the media a while ago about them playing us. I was under the assumption that was going to be the team that filled our schedule for this year. Maybe I am mistaken.

I'd like to see us play the Vols in Knoxville.

At least we do play them in a 2016/17 series.

Nice! Didn't even realize.

That would be an awesome place to go. I've heard great things about the atmosphere and the tailgating experience.

One of the few stadiums where you can tailgate on a boat. Parking sucks tho, but with 110K people to seat, what cha gonna do???

I think as fans we half/ass dictate what the admin schedules. How about this stop being pussies and stop bitching at the coaches and schedule a team that means something. I think boise st and especially fresnos st can be colleges we can follow. OOOOOOOhhhhh boyy we won 9 games this year. Well no chit. we played alabama st, ucla, SOUTHEAST/CREIGHTON PREP HIGHSCHOOL/ sTART SCHEDULING SOME TOP TIER SCHOOLS RATHER WIN OR LOSE IT WILL ATTRACT ATHELETES. Just do not get down on the coaches for the players turning the ball over. Unless the coaches are teaching how to turn the ball over. Then Nebraska turns into a school that 5 star athletes want to come to.

I think the school jamrog has on the schedule is a prostitute. It will only cost 500,000 grand for her to come get f'd anlly and vaginally and then she will lick the dick to see how she tastes. Tired of this bitch ass schedules.

Are you skitsophrenic or something. Reading your posts is like trying to find a way to turn water into oil.

actually you can run your car off of water with a conversion kit. Yes it still takes gas in it,but you get great gas mileage.