Spring Game, Wish List

Jaybird

Well I DON'T wanna see any penalties. I wanna see solid, sound football. I also wanna see the Marrow, Green, Abdullah, and Heard (if he is still playing RB); we can't rely on Rex so much. And I wanna see some creativity; lets show other teams the versatility of our players and team so that they have more to prepare for!

I wanna see FIRE! I wanna see some unsportsmanlike conduct penalties from the blackshirts! Get em out of our system. I wanna see a 7-6 final because both defenses were soooo dominant! I wanna see safeties strip runningbacks and WRs getting lit up going over the middle.

I wanna see a couple walkons fire down the field like heatseeking missiles on special teams and blow people up. Then stand over their scholarship counterparts and let em know "I'm coming for your job son!"

I wanna see Bo let Maher attempt a 57yd field-goal cause if he misses, he knows his defense will get it right back!

I wanna see passion! Bottom line. I've seen underdogs dominate better teams fueled by passion. I wanna see swagger... I'm talking to you CBs!

I wanna see Bo get knocked on his a$$ chest bumping the defense as they come off the field. Iwanna hear memorial stadium rock from start to finish! And after the game I wanna hear someone call out the legends division. Serve notice! Last year was like a first date.... Polite, cordial, didn't wanna eat too much. This year, we hungry!!! And we're going all the way!