Picked up a Playstation Move Bundle today because I have wanted one for so long, and couldn't beat the sale price. I was wondering if anybody else has picked it up and what peoples overall experience has been with it? I have a few PS3 games that are PS3 move compatible, and 2 came with the bundle, one game I have I will look very forward to playing is MLB the show 2011. I finally will have the "experience" of the games like you can play on wii. Hopefully NCAA and Madden will be compatible down the road.

Got it last summer, honestly I don't play it much anymore because I just don't buy the games that support it. That said the game that came with it, Sports Champion I think, was pretty fun. Had to be careful playing the gladiator mode because if you play too long or too hard you get a good workout and are pretty sore the next day.

I tried it out but wasn't impressed, to be honest--just a slightly better iteration of what we already have with the Wii.

There hasn't been much support of Move on the PSN marketplace, though. Wonder if Move will be one of the first things they cut--can't have a corporation with over $2 billion in losses and not cut something out of the picture...