Politico Fail

From whence did you get your amusement? I don't see the chuckle factor but I could be missing something.

The author thought that the president was flying a flag from a Wisconsin union. It's the Wisconsin state flag. :)

Perhaps they're one in the same? ;) Would explain why the recall efforts are on track to be very successful...

From whence did you get your amusement? I don't see the chuckle factor but I could be missing something.

The author thought that the president was flying a flag from a Wisconsin union. It's the Wisconsin state flag. :)

Ahhhh, well that is kind of funny. I didn't pay much attention to the flag but, with only a cursory glance, it does appear to be labor unionish. That is not a good looking flag, sorry Bucky.

I don't think that's the official Wisconsin flag, is it? I don't think the real flag has 1848 on it.

EDIT - this is why you google before you post. That is the official flag. Oops.

Yes, that's our real State flag as 1848 was the year in which our fine state was founded, and its no coincidence that it was that year either. Kind of weird if you think about it.