Huskers Vs. Zags Game 1

95huskers

5-4 ZAGS

Well, I told a friend that we'd be swept this weekend and that I'd be pleasantly surprised with going 1-2. Having said that, this game is beyond frustrating. We've had WAAAAAY to many chances to win this.

Plenty of chances to bury them...... 7-4 lead on wild throw SHHHHHHHHHHHHIT

5-4 ZAGS

Well, I told a friend that we'd be swept this weekend and that I'd be pleasantly surprised with going 1-2. Having said that, this game is beyond frustrating. We've had WAAAAAY to many chances to win this.

Plenty of chances to bury them...... 7-4 lead on wild throw SHHHHHHHHHHHHIT

What do you know, being an ex-major leaguer doesn't magically make the team you're coaching better.

Unfortunately, that's all Erstad had to lean on.

I'm not giving up on the excitement. Players are in new positions and kelly is a freshman. so things happen in games. these are good learning experiences. a man didnt become wise by doing all the right things all the time

I'm not giving up yet, because the Big Ten is just that bad, but I've been against the Erstad hiring from day one. I hope he proves to be a better coach than I think he will.