Mitt Romney and Abortion

Not to derail the thread, but I've never fully understood this debate. I just can't get past the idea that if it's not you, then you have no reason to deem what the person should do.

I'm not pro-choice, or pro-life. I'm pro-'do what you think is right.' I don't think people should end a child's life, but I also think it's their right to make that choice.

In the grand scheme of things, don't we as voters elect people as president or senators so that they can be representatives of the people? If true, it would seem that Mitt Romney is the right fit for that position. However, I think that he and Newt Gingrich both have the wrong motive in flip-flopping their views on things. For those two guys, it's all about the money. Not about what American citizens want or what is right, but rather which position that they get paid the most for having. I'll pass this voting season. Ron Paul all the way baby!

Wait a second. You're expecting me to believe that Mitt Romney has flip-flopped on his opinions at various times throughout his political career in an effort to appease the electorate he stands in front of at the time?

How dare you, sir. <_<

Plastered on smile, no real stance on issues... Anyone catch that speech he gave today... He's freaking Obama without the charming grin... The Republicans are screwed this cycle, Romney is a joke, Newt is the smartest guy in the room but is crazy, Ron Paul sticks to his guns, but has an insane foreign policy...

Wait a second. You're expecting me to believe that Mitt Romney has flip-flopped on his opinions at various times throughout his political career in an effort to appease the electorate he stands in front of at the time?

How dare you, sir. <_<

Plastered on smile, no real stance on issues... Anyone catch that speech he gave today... He's freaking Obama without the charming grin... The Republicans are screwed this cycle, Romney is a joke, Newt is the smartest guy in the room but is crazy, Ron Paul sticks to his guns, but has an insane foreign policy...

post-10281-0-73107300-1329975558.gif

Sorry... Not seeing what you're seeing...

For those of us who do not want endless wars and occupations along with several hundred military bases abroad (for moral and financial reasons), Ron Paul is the only candidate with a sane foreign policy.