Dead Doc Walking.........??

Comish

Your correct in your incredulity because I have not yet referenced any specifics.................But.................when I have a little more time at my disposal, I'll try and find some. In the meantime, you win. Congratulations.

So it happens all the time, and as soon as you have time to research it, you'll prove just how often it occurs? Do you see the irony here yet?

Your correct in your incredulity because I have not yet referenced any specifics.................But.................when I have a little more time at my disposal, I'll try and find some. In the meantime, you win. Congratulations.

So it happens all the time, and as soon as you have time to research it, you'll prove just how often it occurs? Do you see the irony here yet?

You gotta love the contrarians who can't take yes for an answer.............I've capitualted on the irony and IF I find evidence of support, we can revisit it................otherwise let it go.....

Bob Huggins

His 690–251 record (.733) during his 28 seasons as a head coach (as of 2010) ranks .... For example, Huggins surprised some astute college basketball followers in 1997–98 by ... buyout or be reassigned outside the athletic department for the balance of his contract. Had Huggins not responded, he would have been fired.

Coach Bennet reassigned

Dec 20, 2011 – Discussion of Athletics and Life at Liberty University ... Moglia Hired as CCU Coach ... oh, he was REASSIGNED (aka fired). I thought .... Tyler Thigpen wrote: An example of our chief rival's success is seen in Liberty,. Wait..... you mean someone besides the Liberty Athletics Department thinks this is a rivalry?

Coach Morris reassigned

Fire Weather Watch. IN EFFECT UNTIL ... Carroll coach Terry Morris reassigned, moves to athletic office Jan. 24. He will work on ..... To cite Victoria Memorial as an example of how hard modern-era Carroll has had it is a joke.

John Macovic reassigned

We will honor John's contract,'' Texas athletic director DeLoss Dodds said, .... tenure as coach at Texas ended on Saturday when he was fired and reassigned within the ... Example: Soviet officials informed Mackovic's group that ''seven to 10'' ...

Coach Tressell may be reassigned

He misled the NCAA, the AD and the Compliance office. .... What kind of example is this to the kids that go to that school. .... A coach can be fired, suspended or reassigned within the athletic department if he is "known to have ...

Other examples of reassigned coaches

Despite an expanded football stadium, the Rutgers athletic department is ... Iowa Wesleyan College has fired its Head Men's Basketball Coach after he didn't support a ..... LSU has reassigned its women's basketball coach after the team did not ..... their own TV networks, the University of North Dakota offers a great example.

Glenn Heddon reassigned

Jan 19, 2012 – Glen Hedden, athletic director for 22 years, was fired after blowing ... as head coach of the Women's Basketball program and reassigned her to ...

Akron coach reassigned

Dennison was "reassigned" to a job in the athletic department. ... You don't see that often: a football coach fired, then promoted to be the boss of the new coach. ... Too bad UA didn't follow the example of their coaches.

Balza reassigned

Florida Gulf Coast University men's basketball coach Dave Balza, ... of the Eagles Club early Thursday afternoon by athletic director Ken ... If Balza accepts the reassignment,as per his current contract, he will ... “You'll have to ask him,” Balza replied when asked if he was fired by Kavanagh or if he resigned.

Florida Atlantic Athletic Director Tom Cargill began a series of meetings Monday ... would not be renewed and that he would be reassigned to another position at FAU. ... coach Leo Uzcategui has been fired by interim Athletic Director Tom Cargill. .... The most striking example involves Cargill Inc., one of the world's largest ...

Many coaching contracts allow schools to reassign coaches to other departments ... “Let's say someone gets fired, has a year left on his deal and can't find ... It needs to be a coaching job or position within the athletics department with a title ... For example, a $300 stipend per month may not cover a new car ...

Just a few examples from the first of multiple pages of a google search............there is plenty more out there if you care to look..........

Bob Huggins

His 690–251 record (.733) during his 28 seasons as a head coach (as of 2010) ranks .... For example, Huggins surprised some astute college basketball followers in 1997–98 by ... buyout or be reassigned outside the athletic department for the balance of his contract. Had Huggins not responded, he would have been fired.

Coach Bennet reassigned

Dec 20, 2011 – Discussion of Athletics and Life at Liberty University ... Moglia Hired as CCU Coach ... oh, he was REASSIGNED (aka fired). I thought .... Tyler Thigpen wrote: An example of our chief rival's success is seen in Liberty,. Wait..... you mean someone besides the Liberty Athletics Department thinks this is a rivalry?

Coach Morris reassigned

Fire Weather Watch. IN EFFECT UNTIL ... Carroll coach Terry Morris reassigned, moves to athletic office Jan. 24. He will work on ..... To cite Victoria Memorial as an example of how hard modern-era Carroll has had it is a joke.

John Macovic reassigned

We will honor John's contract,'' Texas athletic director DeLoss Dodds said, .... tenure as coach at Texas ended on Saturday when he was fired and reassigned within the ... Example: Soviet officials informed Mackovic's group that ''seven to 10'' ...

Coach Tressell may be reassigned

He misled the NCAA, the AD and the Compliance office. .... What kind of example is this to the kids that go to that school. .... A coach can be fired, suspended or reassigned within the athletic department if he is "known to have ...

Other examples of reassigned coaches

Despite an expanded football stadium, the Rutgers athletic department is ... Iowa Wesleyan College has fired its Head Men's Basketball Coach after he didn't support a ..... LSU has reassigned its women's basketball coach after the team did not ..... their own TV networks, the University of North Dakota offers a great example.

Glenn Heddon reassigned

Jan 19, 2012 – Glen Hedden, athletic director for 22 years, was fired after blowing ... as head coach of the Women's Basketball program and reassigned her to ...

Akron coach reassigned

Dennison was "reassigned" to a job in the athletic department. ... You don't see that often: a football coach fired, then promoted to be the boss of the new coach. ... Too bad UA didn't follow the example of their coaches.

Balza reassigned

Florida Gulf Coast University men's basketball coach Dave Balza, ... of the Eagles Club early Thursday afternoon by athletic director Ken ... If Balza accepts the reassignment,as per his current contract, he will ... “You'll have to ask him,” Balza replied when asked if he was fired by Kavanagh or if he resigned.

Florida Atlantic Athletic Director Tom Cargill began a series of meetings Monday ... would not be renewed and that he would be reassigned to another position at FAU. ... coach Leo Uzcategui has been fired by interim Athletic Director Tom Cargill. .... The most striking example involves Cargill Inc., one of the world's largest ...

Many coaching contracts allow schools to reassign coaches to other departments ... “Let's say someone gets fired, has a year left on his deal and can't find ... It needs to be a coaching job or position within the athletics department with a title ... For example, a $300 stipend per month may not cover a new car ...

Just a few examples from the first of multiple pages of a google search............there is plenty more out there if you care to look..........

Did you read these? Half of these are not examples of reassignments, they just have the key words. The other half say it was offered, but most (like the one talking about Jim Tressel) were never accepted by the coach. Bob Huggins took his reassignment offer for ONE year before leaving just to stick it to that bitch AD that everyone hated. Nice try, though. I'll give you credit for the effort of googling key words and then copying and pasting whatever popped up first.

Half may not be examples of reassignments but half ARE. And I only pasted the first page or so out of multiple.

I was really referencing your post # 28 where you asserted that it NEVER happens.

Even the Tressel reference shows that is is an option........

We have probably wasted enough energy bickering over this tangent when the gist of the original post dealth with the uncomfortableness of Doc being well-liked and yet seemingly unable to be successful coaching this program........AND..........what options are out there.

And that issue remains.....