Black Pants?

This thread, any other uniform thread, and all the questions in the press conference about different uniforms is is just beyond me? I don't get it? Who the f#*k cares? Seriously? We give a damn what these kids are wearing out there? Why? What's wrong with what they got now? Is what they wear having some effect on winning or losing games? If it is, how so? Do you think it helps or hurts recruiting if we have some jazzy new little uniforms for the ladies to put on? Yes I say ladies, because the only people who should be this concerned about what they are wearing should be women....and even then, it doesn't matter all that much on the grand scheme of things. And as far as recruiting goes, if your the type of kid who is committing or not to a school because they have "cool" uniforms, well then I probably don't want your douchebag ass here anyway. Take your nonsense to Oregon.

This thread, any other uniform thread, and all the questions in the press conference about different uniforms is is just beyond me? I don't get it? Who the f#*k cares? Seriously? We give a damn what these kids are wearing out there? Why? What's wrong with what they got now? Is what they wear having some effect on winning or losing games? If it is, how so? Do you think it helps or hurts recruiting if we have some jazzy new little uniforms for the ladies to put on? Yes I say ladies, because the only people who should be this concerned about what they are wearing should be women....and even then, it doesn't matter all that much on the grand scheme of things. And as far as recruiting goes, if your the type of kid who is committing or not to a school because they have "cool" uniforms, well then I probably don't want your douchebag ass here anyway. Take your nonsense to Oregon.

AndHereWeGo.gif

AndHereWeGo.gif

LOL....damn man, I'm just sayin. I'm not extremely pissed about it or nothin, but it just seems like a ridiculous waste of time. Yeah, the black uniform in my avatar looks neat, but really is it that important that every player had to be asked about it?