The perfect gift for every man!

http://www.zmescience.com/research/technology/speech-jamming-gun-094312/

when a person’s voice is recorded and played back to him with a delay of a fraction of the second, it’s impossible for the person in question to speak anymore, any this is exactly what the speech-jammer does

Once they figure out how to get this built into our tv remotes so we can simply point it at the wife and press the "wife mute" button, it may be deemed the greatest invention ever.

:P

I don't buy it. especially this part: when a person’s voice is recorded and played back to him with a delay of a fraction of the second, it’s impossible for the person in question to speak anymore.

Agreed. This seems like something that would be annoying, but easy to overcome with some practice.

I really thought this was going to be the video of that fat guy talking about how awesome his Fleshlight is....

if my manhood is going into any hole it's going to be a hole that is warm and feels great.

Is that what the fat guy on the video said? About the fleshlight??

I really thought this was going to be the video of that fat guy talking about how awesome his Fleshlight is....

if my manhood is going into any hole it's going to be a hole that is warm and feels great.

Is that what the fat guy on the video said? About the fleshlight??

no i was refering to a sexually attractive woman.

There's a lot of ways to go with that one...

I don't buy it. especially this part: when a person’s voice is recorded and played back to him with a delay of a fraction of the second, it’s impossible for the person in question to speak anymore.

Agreed. This seems like something that would be annoying, but easy to overcome with some practice.

I agree. But if you've ever tried to talk on a cell with an echo of what you've said it is annoying.