Homosexuality - Choice? or Genetic?

Homosexuality  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I should revise my marriage statement the first year was awesome, the second year was mostly good, the third year started going south and by the fourth year it was like a 12 pound turkey that had been in a 500 degree oven for 10 hours-it was way beyond done. Once we got married she didn't want to work anymore which was fine I was making very good money and then she just let herself go physically. She didn't want to work out anymore, she didn't want to go on 20+ mile bike rides like we used to do and eventually we just drifted apart.

She didn't want to work out anymore, she didn't want to go on 20+ mile bike rides like we used to do and eventually we just drifted apart.

Not to go too off-topic, but I don't get this line. Are you saying this was a big factor in separating or?

The things we did together when we first met she no longer had any interest in. It was weird it's almost as if I met and was engaged to one person and then after we were married someone "switched" my wife with another completely different person. But to answer your question yes there were substantially more issues involved which I won't go into any detail here but it was the drifting apart that was the straw that broke the camel's back to use a semi-popular cliche.

I should revise my marriage statement the first year was awesome, the second year was mostly good, the third year started going south and by the fourth year it was like a 12 pound turkey that had been in a 500 degree oven for 10 hours-it was way beyond done. Once we got married she didn't want to work anymore which was fine I was making very good money and then she just let herself go physically. She didn't want to work out anymore, she didn't want to go on 20+ mile bike rides like we used to do and eventually we just drifted apart.

I can see where you're coming from here. I had something similar happen to me, except I never got married to the girl. I was just dating her.

The things we did together when we first met she no longer had any interest in. It was weird it's almost as if I met and was engaged to one person and then after we were married someone "switched" my wife with another completely different person. But to answer your question yes there were substantially more issues involved which I won't go into any detail here but it was the drifting apart that was the straw that broke the camel's back to use a semi-popular cliche.

My family calls it "the campaign"!! Once the ring goes on the finger whether you like it or not it is different!! I am sure the same could be said by the spouse but "the campaign" is the best part for sure, you sitll ahve great moments but the freshness, anticipation & excitement at the beginning is something that can never be duplicated!! :thumbs

It kind of depends how you view homosexuality too, i had a span in middle school (when you are first learning about opposite sex) but also the time when you knew you liked girls but could never "get any"...i experimented with 2-3 of my VERY close guy friends, not because i was gay (which im definately not) more than likely curiosity, (it was weird cuz kissing never happened because that was way too gay but going to 2nd and 3rd base was ok i guess? i would never makeout with a guy anyways) anyways just because sexual acts go on between the same sex does not necessarity mean you are "gay" and or "bi"...sure the actions that took place could be considered "gay" but i couldnt and wont ever feel "love" toward a man.