Fighting Jackrabbits Vs. Fighting Erstads

all but the left one is mine. my brothers is on the left his scored 177 next in line 145, 151, 188, 165

Yeah, I wondered how much that one second from the right would score. It's like a forest. I'm not sure whether that extra little horn hanging down would give bonus points, or not. All are great looking! :thumbs:

all but the left one is mine. my brothers is on the left his scored 177 next in line 145, 151, 188, 165

Yeah, I wondered how much that one second from the right would score. It's like a forest. I'm not sure whether that extra little horn hanging down would give bonus points, or not. All are great looking! :thumbs:

there is a good picture of him in http://www.huskerboa...02-deer-season/

hangy down point doesnt get you a bonus (drop tine) but its very rare and that is a bonus to me. there was a larger deer with him but i shot this one because of the hangy down point

Well, it's nice to pound a team we're supposed to pound. Here's hoping the split (and a run away from taking 3 of 4) of the 18th ranked team in the country has given this team some confidence and swagger. We're what? 5-2 on the homestand now? I think I predicted 12-5 overall so it's looking like that's still possible.

This team is starting to gain confidence I believe and hopefully this confidence keeps rolling on and we can keep winning games! GO BIG RED!

Agreed. Kids have talent--they just needed someone to coach them on how to win.

As I've said elsewhere, this team is taking on the mental identity of their coaches; the fight, grit, guts, etc. Once a team starts to take on that type of attitude, then it becomes contagious. The culture begins to take shape. So far, so good. There will be growing pains here and there, but I'm liking what I'm seeing so far up to this point.