Where the F*** is Leon J and Lucky???

though

with these two super talents, WHY ARE THEY NOT ON THE FIELD EVERY DOWN?????? i just dont get how you have these guys on the bench??? i've seen enough missed tackles by bullocks.... start LJ in his position NOW!

Bullocks is the one player I dont get at all. It like he's missing his friggin brother too much. That tackle on the 72 yd run has got to be made. Poor execution

Yeah, when a Redshirt is on the line. there is no point putting the kid in. If we would have known early on in the season that Bullocks was going to be playing like this... then yeah, it would have made sense. Wow, I'd never have thought that I'd be hearing so many "tackle missed by Bullocks".

LJ isn't redshirting, he's been playing on special teams. There was an article that I read somewhere also, I think maybe the LJS, that he talked about regreting giving up his redshirt for as little playing time as he's receiving. He said his high shcool coach told him to wait to play, but he didn't listen and wished that he would have.

i agree about the O-Line. i would like to see Lucky get more touches so he can be ready for next year.

my point of the thread really focuses on LJ. this guy is an absolute STUD. with the piss poor play of Bullocks this season, get LJ in there NOW!

Who says LJax IS a complete stud? I mean, the coaches do get to see him everyday and he has yet to see any PT at the safety position. Do you not think if he was ready he would be playing in at least a reserve role? You have to remember, safety is not a position Leon was focused at in HS and he is just learning on the fly right now.

So don't label Leon a stud. He very well could be an All B12 or AA at safety, or he could be another David Horne.

Just trust the freakin' coaches for once. If he was ready, do you honestly believe they would give him no significant PT?

Sorry, the kid hasn't played a down yet. He is an athlete, but let's see him play it.

It's a shame that Lucky had that kick return called back. It was killer in person.

No, I repeat NO back could have had much success running yesterday. Unless, of course, you can find a back that can take on basically the whole defense with no blocking.

Judging by the hit he made on the opening kick off of the Tech game i'd say he's ready. Its not like he'd be doing anything too complicated, just what Bullocks can't do... tackle.

haha. True. Although Bullocks did make some tackles yesterday, mainly on upfront run support. As a saftey you HAVE TO MAKE OPEN FIELD TACKLES. PERIOD!