Affordable Care Act / ObamaCare

Supreme Court Decision  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hope you know I am talking about ten years down the road, my initial statement was we will be Greece in ten years. If you look at CNN, MSNBC, there are many on there who are talking about the same thing. Of course, we are not Greece now but in ten years if we do not "right the ship" as you phrased it we will be like Greece, just look at the numbers. We won't have the default currency to help our country and allow us to print money at any whim, we won't be the world's top economy in ten years with the debt burden not addressed. All those things you said we have now to aleviate the problems we won't have if we do not do something NOW! Unfortunately, there many like you who do not feel we are in trouble and that spending is actually helping us. We will already be in the jaws of the lion when the spend corwd have their epiphany.

Johnny, you need to brush up on your reading skills. At no time have I ever said we are not in trouble. In fact, I've said the opposite several times. You seem to have this narrative pre-determined in your brain that you cannot diverge from. Read what others are saying, not what you want to hear.

I hope you know I am talking about ten years down the road, my initial statement was we will be Greece in ten years. If you look at CNN, MSNBC, there are many on there who are talking about the same thing. Of course, we are not Greece now but in ten years if we do not "right the ship" as you phrased it we will be like Greece, just look at the numbers. We won't have the default currency to help our country and allow us to print money at any whim, we won't be the world's top economy in ten years with the debt burden not addressed. All those things you said we have now to aleviate the problems we won't have if we do not do something NOW! Unfortunately, there many like you who do not feel we are in trouble and that spending is actually helping us. We will already be in the jaws of the lion when the spend corwd have their epiphany.

Johnny, you need to brush up on your reading skills. At no time have I ever said we are not in trouble. In fact, I've said the opposite several times. You seem to have this narrative pre-determined in your brain that you cannot diverge from. Read what others are saying, not what you want to hear.

You say the numbers are not good but then you say we have low unemployment and other things that are not the critical issue. When do you think (what year) our interest payment on the debt matches our GDP? How many years until we can't pay anything but the interest on the debt? What do you think will happen to inflation when the Us govt tries to print money to pay it's debt? I am just wondering how much trouble do you think we are in? And as far as the left/ right thing, I was getting madder at Bush every year he had a bigger deficit. Even as bad as he was with the debt, he added five trillion total, I believe. BO has already added that much in three years. And if he gets reelected you can add another 6 trillion to the debt after his next four years. No one will touch SS or MDCIAD and we are in deep doo, doo. My kids we never see what a great country this was before all this spending and I really feel sorry that no one has the discipline to do the right thing (R or D). At leas the R tried to reign in spending with the Ryan plan. Good or bad, they tried something.

The sad thing is that when we are all in the crap hole there is no solace in knowing we told you so. :(

You say the numbers are not good but then you say we have low unemployment and other things that are not the critical issue. When do you think (what year) our interest payment on the debt matches our GDP? How many years until we can't pay anything but the interest on the debt? What do you think will happen to inflation when the Us govt tries to print money to pay it's debt? I am just wondering how much trouble do you think we are in? And as far as the left/ right thing, I was getting madder at Bush every year he had a bigger deficit. Even as bad as he was with the debt, he added five trillion total, I believe. BO has already added that much in three years. And if he gets reelected you can add another 6 trillion to the debt after his next four years. No one will touch SS or MDCIAD and we are in deep doo, doo. My kids we never see what a great country this was before all this spending and I really feel sorry that no one has the discipline to do the right thing (R or D). At leas the R tried to reign in spending with the Ryan plan. Good or bad, they tried something.

The sad thing is that when we are all in the crap hole there is no solace in knowing we told you so.

"We told you so?" Who is this "we" and "you" that you're dreaming up?

You seem to believe that you're the only person who thinks we're in a big hole. You're not. Simply because I do not agree that we are Greece now, Greece ten years ago, or that in ten years we will be Greece, does not mean that I - or anyone else - thinks we're OK. You're not enlightening anyone on anything. We're in a bad way. We cannot spend our way out of it. Your Fox News Derp that Obama is going to add another X-number of dollars to the debt is bunk, it's based on fear-mongering that you fall into all too easily, and those of us who do not suck the Fox teat don't have to agree with the worst-case-scenario to understand that we're in a bad economic time.

The sad thing is that when we are all in the crap hole there is no solace in knowing we told you so.

"We told you so?" Who is this "we" and "you" that you're dreaming up?

You seem to believe that you're the only person who thinks we're in a big hole. You're not. Simply because I do not agree that we are Greece now, Greece ten years ago, or that in ten years we will be Greece, does not mean that I - or anyone else - thinks we're OK. You're not enlightening anyone on anything. We're in a bad way. We cannot spend our way out of it. Your Fox News Derp that Obama is going to add another X-number of dollars to the debt is bunk, it's based on fear-mongering that you fall into all too easily, and those of us who do not suck the Fox teat don't have to agree with the worst-case-scenario to understand that we're in a bad economic time.

How much is BO deficit this year and projected next year, just curious?

Do you really think simply naming the budget deficits explains why those deficits exist? You seem to be steering this into a "Barack Obama is turning us into Greece in ten years" conversation, and that's not remotely true. Obama's policies do not exist in a vacuum, and you can look back to Fox News' most favorite recent president, George Bush, for the reasons why most of our current economic policies are happening.

Bush left Obama with an economy the equivalent of a Stage III cancer patient. Obama is applying chemo and Fox News is herp-derping about the poison going into the system. They're right - these economic policies are not good in the long-term. But, like chemo, they're better than letting the patient die.

• Fire 1

Do you really think simply naming the budget deficits explains why those deficits exist? You seem to be steering this into a "Barack Obama is turning us into Greece in ten years" conversation, and that's not remotely true. Obama's policies do not exist in a vacuum, and you can look back to Fox News' most favorite recent president, George Bush, for the reasons why most of our current economic policies are happening.

Bush left Obama with an economy the equivalent of a Stage III cancer patient. Obama is applying chemo and Fox News is herp-derping about the poison going into the system. They're right - these economic policies are not good in the long-term. But, like chemo, they're better than letting the patient die.

aH Bush's fault!! The last bastion of the left to explain his dismal policies. Most president's use that derp for about a year and then it is their baby but not old cry baby. And if he can't fix what Bush left him he should leave and let someone else give it a go. You still have told me what the next two budget deficits are under BO? Any idea? :dunno

Right. Because the worst economy the U.S. has seen in 90 years should be wiped clean within ONE YEAR after the new president takes over. That makes perfect sense, Fox.

And if you want to know what the budget deficits are under Obama, go google them. It's never been my contention that they were good. That's your point, and if you want to make it, then you make it. I didn't bring it up and I'm not chasing down that red herring.

aH Bush's fault!! The last bastion of the left to explain his dismal policies. Most president's use that derp for about a year and then it is their baby but not old cry baby. And if he can't fix what Bush left him he should leave and let someone else give it a go. You still have told me what the next two budget deficits are under BO? Any idea? :dunno

Care to guess what is the single largest policy contributor to projected deficits? I'll point you in the right direction . . . it's not Barack HUSSEIN Obama's spending. The numbers don't lie.

• Fire 2