Affordable Care Act / ObamaCare

Supreme Court Decision  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How much is BO deficit this year and projected next year, just curious?

Do you really think simply naming the budget deficits explains why those deficits exist? You seem to be steering this into a "Barack Obama is turning us into Greece in ten years" conversation, and that's not remotely true. Obama's policies do not exist in a vacuum, and you can look back to Fox News' most favorite recent president, George Bush, for the reasons why most of our current economic policies are happening.

Bush left Obama with an economy the equivalent of a Stage III cancer patient. Obama is applying chemo and Fox News is herp-derping about the poison going into the system. They're right - these economic policies are not good in the long-term. But, like chemo, they're better than letting the patient die.

aH Bush's fault!! The last bastion of the left to explain his dismal policies. Most president's use that derp for about a year and then it is their baby but not old cry baby. And if he can't fix what Bush left him he should leave and let someone else give it a go. You still have told me what the next two budget deficits are under BO? Any idea? :dunno

Care to guess what is the single largest policy contributor to projected deficits? I'll point you in the right direction . . . it's not Barack HUSSEIN Obama's spending. The numbers don't lie.

Link please!! :wasted

Right. Because the worst economy the U.S. has seen in 90 years should be wiped clean within ONE YEAR after the new president takes over. That makes perfect sense, Fox.

And if you want to know what the budget deficits are under Obama, go google them. It's never been my contention that they were good. That's your point, and if you want to make it, then you make it. I didn't bring it up and I'm not chasing down that red herring.

So you don't want to know the numbers or don't care to show what BO has done, but you love to blame Bush. Reagan turned the economy of Carter around by the second year of his first term but somehow BO policies just won't solve our issues, how convenient! The worst economy in 35 years is more like it but you guys love to forget about Carter's term now don't ya!! chuckleshuffle

Care to guess what is the single largest policy contributor to projected deficits? I'll point you in the right direction . . . it's not Barack HUSSEIN Obama's spending. The numbers don't lie.

Link please!! :wasted

No problem.

http://www.washingto...LOrYI_blog.html

http://www.cbpp.org/...fa=view&id=3036

http://articles.lati...licans-20110626

Or, if you don't feel like reading, you can just check out this chart.

FederalDeficitChart_BushTaxCutsWar_052511.jpg

Keep in mind (as I'm sure you're aware) that W. inherited a budget surplus from Clinton. He managed to greatly increase government spending AND greatly reduce revenues. That's not "blaming Bush." That's reciting history.

Right. Because the worst economy the U.S. has seen in 90 years should be wiped clean within ONE YEAR after the new president takes over. That makes perfect sense, Fox.

And if you want to know what the budget deficits are under Obama, go google them. It's never been my contention that they were good. That's your point, and if you want to make it, then you make it. I didn't bring it up and I'm not chasing down that red herring.

So you don't want to know the numbers or don't care to show what BO has done, but you love to blame Bush. Reagan turned the economy of Carter around by the second year of his first term but somehow BO policies just won't solve our issues, how convenient! The worst economy in 35 years is more like it but you guys love to forget about Carter's term now don't ya!!

Care to rethink that, Johnny? Reagan destroyed the deficit, doubling it over Carter's, nearly doubling it every year he was in office. That's not to say Carter was a good president - he wasn't, he was crap - but let's use some real numbers, not derp.

I would love to forget that Carter ever existed, yes. I was a Reagan Republican back then, dyed in the wool. I was Republican right up until Gingrich's "Contract With America" nonsense. I guess I just got tired of being lied to every single election cycle. That's why I'm an Independent, neither Republican nor Democrat, and have been for almost 15 years.

Care to rethink that, Johnny? Reagan destroyed the deficit, doubling it over Carter's, nearly doubling it every year he was in office.

Can't be true knapplc. Today's GOP repeatedly says that Reagan was a small government fiscal conservative. There is no way that he passed massive spending increases and exploded the deficit.

And it also can't be true because Fox News didn't tell me to think this way. Fox News wouldn't misconstrue data to serve their own ends. I mean, if we can't trust Fox News enough to mindlessly regurgitate their derp, then who CAN we trust?

Care to rethink that, Johnny? Reagan destroyed the deficit, doubling it over Carter's, nearly doubling it every year he was in office.

Can't be true knapplc. Today's GOP repeatedly says that Reagan was a small government fiscal conservative. There is no way that he passed massive spending increases and exploded the deficit.

And it also can't be true because Fox News didn't tell me to think this way. Fox News wouldn't misconstrue data to serve their own ends. I mean, if we can't trust Fox News enough to mindlessly regurgitate their derp, then who CAN we trust?

If only we could build some sort of derp-to-electricity technology. We could be energy independent in no time at all.

So you don't want to know the numbers or don't care to show what BO has done, but you love to blame Bush. Reagan turned the economy of Carter around by the second year of his first term but somehow BO policies just won't solve our issues, how convenient! The worst economy in 35 years is more like it but you guys love to forget about Carter's term now don't ya!!

Care to rethink that, Johnny? Reagan destroyed the deficit, doubling it over Carter's, nearly doubling it every year he was in office. That's not to say Carter was a good president - he wasn't, he was crap - but let's use some real numbers, not derp.

I would love to forget that Carter ever existed, yes. I was a Reagan Republican back then, dyed in the wool. I was Republican right up until Gingrich's "Contract With America" nonsense. I guess I just got tired of being lied to every single election cycle. That's why I'm an Independent, neither Republican nor Democrat, and have been for almost 15 years.

I know both parties are responsible, knapplc. And I am not a real big fan of most pubs because they do not do what they say but what politician does. I do believe in most of their tennants, too bad they don't follow them. We need smaller govt., that is the most improtant issue of our day. If we do not reign in spending all the other problems won't matter. We won't have to have a debate about what to do with SS, MCAID, free birth control, Defense, we won't have any money for any of that and we will be saddled with huge debt interest payments. eyeswear2allthatsholy

A little comparison for you two!!

http://patriotupdate...cts-and-figures

Oh it must be lie Cnn and Rachel Maddow says its so, if we can't trust them enough to mindlessly regurgitate their derp, then who CAN we trust? :wasted

If only we could build some sort of derp-to-electricity technology. We could be energy independent in no time at all.

Why you hooking up to Rachel, Keith and bill Maher? :rollin

I know both parties are responsible, knapplc. And I am not a real big fan of most pubs because they do not do what they say but what politician does. I do believe in most of their tennants, too bad they don't follow them. We need smaller govt., that is the most improtant issue of our day. If we do not reign in spending all the other problems won't matter. We won't have to have a debate about what to do with SS, MCAID, free birth control, Defense, we won't have any money for any of that and we will be saddled with huge debt interest payments. eyeswear2allthatsholy

A little comparison for you two!!

http://patriotupdate...cts-and-figures

budget_deficit_or_surplus.gif

Fiscal conservatives. Heh.

Oh it must be lie Cnn and Rachel Maddow says its so, if we can't trust them enough to mindlessly regurgitate their derp, then who CAN we trust?

I wouldn't know, Johnny. I don't watch CNN, and I have never watched even one second of Rachel Maddow's show. But you seem to mention her quite a bit.

It's cute that you're adopting the lingo of other HuskerBoarders. You will be assimilated.

Oh it must be lie Cnn and Rachel Maddow says its so, if we can't trust them enough to mindlessly regurgitate their derp, then who CAN we trust?

I wouldn't know, Johnny. I don't watch CNN, and I have never watched even one second of Rachel Maddow's show. But you seem to mention her quite a bit.

It's cute that you're adopting the lingo of other HuskerBoarders. You will be assimilated.

knapplc, And you seem to mention Fox ALOT, what does that have to do with the price of bananas? chuckleshuffle

knapplc, And you seem to mention Fox ALOT, what does that have to do with the price of bananas?

It's apropos since we know that you watch Fox. A lot.

So it doesn't matter that I watch MSNBC or CNN or ABC news just fox news, that is the problem you have with me. Diane Sawyer is ok with you or Rachel Maddow, what about Keith Oberman or Chris Mathews? Why don't you tell me who is acceptable to get news from and who I can quote for you to accept news and statistics. Who are the brain washers and who is giving unbiased information. I want to make sure I clear it with the propoganda minister before I use the news. I will be waiting for your list Heir fuhrer!!

:wasted