K-State Game . . . True Fans Only!

The last three weeks have been the most taxing for me and I'm sure many of you. I will never forget the sick feeling all over my body the last time that K-State came to our house. It was electric for the whole first half. All of us fans in section 33 were relentless. It was so loud, the concrete was nearly vibrating. Then, everything went south in the second half. It got real quiet, and Luck-O-Charms boy (Snyder) had his way with everybody in the stadium, leaving his starters in pretty much all game and breaking many spirits. This was the first game that I had ever left early in disgust. I remember how sober I felt. To this day, however, I am still ashamed that I left that game early.

My Husker Nation Soldiers, things have not been easy since that game. However, this K-State game is more pivotal than any other. Not only do we have to stick around, we have to stand proud, and get loud. We have to shrug off the old lady that sits in front of us wearing ear plugs. We've got to stand up and stay up. This Saturday, It's on! Let's keep it LOUD and PROUD for our guys. If they can't "find the necessary intensity," then let's provide it for them.

I don't like Pud. I am confused about Cally. But I love Nebraska Football, and what it stands for. No Coach or Athletic Director is bigger than the program, and it's the program that I support. Everything Else Aside, get out there with me next Saturday and Support this program by supporting this group of guys.

I AGREE THAT EVERYONE JUST NEEDS TO STAND BEHIND THEIR TEAM AND JUST CALM DOWN A LITTLE BIT. I THINK THAT IT'S CRAZY THAT EVERYONE IS CALLING FOR THIS COACHES HEAD ALREADY! GRANTED HE WASN'T MY FIRST SELECTION FOR COACH BUT I THINK HE HAS DONE SOME POSITIVE THINGS FOR THE PROGRAM AS FAR AS GETTING US AWAY FROM THE OPTION WHICH WAS BECOMING OBSOLETE AND GETTING US INTO MODERN FOOTBALL. WE HAVE TO GIVE THE TEAM SOME TIME TO DEVELOP AND NOT CRITICIZE SO MUCH. BE PATIENT BIG RED FAITHFUL THE GLORY DAYS WILL COME BACK AND WE WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE ONCE AGAIN!!! :box:duel

I hate Ksu with a freaking passion. To lose to them at home would SUCK.There is allot more behind this game than just winning or losing to ksu. Bowl eligibility for one. It will also tell weather these players even believe in the coaches anymore. After the Kansas game it is really hard to say they do.

The last three weeks have been the most taxing for me and I'm sure many of you. I will never forget the sick feeling all over my body the last time that K-State came to our house. It was electric for the whole first half. All of us fans in section 33 were relentless. It was so loud, the concrete was nearly vibrating. Then, everything went south in the second half. It got real quiet, and Luck-O-Charms boy (Snyder) had his way with everybody in the stadium, leaving his starters in pretty much all game and breaking many spirits. This was the first game that I had ever left early in disgust. I remember how sober I felt. To this day, however, I am still ashamed that I left that game early.

My Husker Nation Soldiers, things have not been easy since that game. However, this K-State game is more pivotal than any other. Not only do we have to stick around, we have to stand proud, and get loud. We have to shrug off the old lady that sits in front of us wearing ear plugs. We've got to stand up and stay up. This Saturday, It's on! Let's keep it LOUD and PROUD for our guys. If they can't "find the necessary intensity," then let's provide it for them.

I don't like Pud. I am confused about Cally. But I love Nebraska Football, and what it stands for. No Coach or Athletic Director is bigger than the program, and it's the program that I support. Everything Else Aside, get out there with me next Saturday and Support this program by supporting this group of guys.

I'll be there with bells. Even at work today, I had my Husker shirt and visor on.

I live in Texas but I'm making the trip this weekend. It's a game between two pathetic teams so it might be a pretty good game. Hopefully they don't smack us around like KU did. I really hope we win this one because i'm absolutely sick and tired of losing to KSU. I think our home crowd has probably won more games this year than the actualy team, so hopefully we can pull out another one.

I live in Texas but I'm making the trip this weekend. It's a game between two pathetic teams so it might be a pretty good game. Hopefully they don't smack us around like KU did. I really hope we win this one because i'm absolutely sick and tired of losing to KSU. I think our home crowd has probably won more games this year than the actualy team, so hopefully we can pull out another one.

:horns2

This game is about who wants to stay home for the Holidays for the second consecutive year and who wants to go bowling and establish that bowl streak again

Both NU and KSU are like dogs in a corner. KSU is getting NU at a bad time and vice versa. Both teams will do whatever it takes to get a win this weekend, and that in turn should make it a good game.