Jamal Turner gon' be a daddy

Saw on Facebook that he and his wife/girlfriend/fiance/significant other?? are expecting a baby. Congrats Jamal!

Creeper.

In 100% honesty it just popped up on my news feed, didn't even make a single mouse-click to find out! ;)

Just bustin your chops.

well on the selfish side. this might be a blessing. that kid might come out next year and have 100 catches and and average 20 per catch. ( I am refering to him running with the ball after catch, we know there might be a problem with taylor throwing accurately over 15 yards) that kid is going to very soon see a child and realize that frikin diapers are a bitch for an expense and want to raise his stock real fast. heck with this theory all the young players need kids on the way. It would hopefully keep them out of bars and wanting to exceede in the sports. I call for all you woman to do your job in the lincoln area! In fact girls when you get tagged,by the football players. If they are 1st team players and Juniors or younger. If you use a condom that is fine. But when he leaves the room after the big bang. Take that condom and rub that sperm in your vagina. You as woman have a duty to try to get the Husker nation into multiple national titles. Thank you for being a team player and possibly making me happy on future saturdays. HOW IN THE CRAP DO I THINK OF THIS STUFF?

Wow the world you kids live in. $10 for a part time college kid... give me a break. I employ care givers who take care of quadraplegics. That means feeding, bathing,dessing and yes cleaning their butts after a BM. They make $.00 an hour. When I worked my way thru college I made $1.50 an hour and had a car payment. Take a journey into real life kids. Not onlythat but buy real cloth diapers they work great, they can be washed over and over [ use Dreft detergent] and when the kid gets potty trained they make the best rags ever. I just threw out the last one I had and my son is 30, guess I got my moneys worth, and they weren't that expensive to begin with.

T_O_B

G>B>R

akita hasnt been banned yet?

......really classless post.

kindly get off your internet moral high horse

I would kindly suggest you reread that post and take some time to digest it. It is offending on so many levels I am not sure where to start.

akita hasnt been banned yet?

......really classless post.

kindly get off your internet moral high horse

I would kindly suggest you reread that post and take some time to digest it. It is offending on so many levels I am not sure where to start.

It was not meant to be offending. It was a post of being all in with Husker nation and wearing Red through out the year. It was a post about being over the top radical Husker fan,that will take a win and enjoy it no matter what. It was satire to people that live and die just for football saturday. It was a poke at people that can barely afford car insurance,but spend 300 and change on a football game. The people spend their money to help their home team win. If you read it and analyse it you will see that. The satire is of a delusional fan only wanting wins and Not caring about the well being of the player on the field. OOh wait,tht does not happen at Nebraska. Calm it down. Plus the condem thing comes from one of your hollywood actresses movie about getting banged by chicago bulls players and them taking the condom.