This is awesome

Sorry if posted somewhere else but this is great.

http://i.cdn.turner....3/120326.08.jpg

and my comment of girls from lincoln doing their part had knap lock it? LMAO, that is exactely what my comment was referring to.

Your comment was graphic and we received many complaints. There's a huge difference between what you wrote and this. Huge. If you can't see that, this may not be the forum for you.

Your comment was graphic and we received many complaints. There's a huge difference between what you wrote and this. Huge. If you can't see that, this may not be the forum for you.

I understand your position. Just tell all the High morality guys not to read about a Kid having pre marital sex. By the way tell ( what do they call them? blue hairs) not to be congratulating a guy that is that is comitting SIN. also explain to all the complaints since they are hollier then me and you they should not be supporting this site,because they might be tempted to look at the woodshed and the other photo scene of hot chicks with huge ass titts. Woodshed is the one where you need a password right? Yes the huge difference was i would not pimp out my wife. I described a movie scene from bad teacher. ( it was rated R) This guy talks about getting his wife banged and speaking portugese. By the way knap I recieved messages laughing their asses off at the comment. also since we are on the high and mighty tell your complainers to have their daughters stay away from football players. God knows they are saints. ( especially on saturdays) Or did one of your complaints come from a Ravage fan that got his daughterTaken hard and he ( the husker football player) Really was not into her? the guys did not have to keep reading if it was so bad.

understood that I just referred a boxing match between you and po. Sorry that my coment made you make me see the error of my ways. You do know you won the boxing match right? Po threw in the towel. also i got pm messages liking the post and laughing at it. Now calm your britches down and think this is hwere you could be:kisses and hugs from akita. Love you knap.

you-cannot-be-serious-bro.jpg

understood that I just referred a boxing match between you and po. Sorry that my coment made you make me see the error of my ways. You do know you won the boxing match right? Po threw in the towel. also i got pm messages liking the post and laughing at it. Now calm your britches down and think this is hwere you could be:kisses and hugs from akita. Love you knap.

your image is not showing on my computer

your image is not showing on my computer

oh-you-be-trollin-now-bro.jpg

She is completely game, is a little picky, but if you make her howl at the moon while making her speak portugese or something I don’t get out of her then by all means…..have at it and let me see my UK Wildcats!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I wish there were pics with this ad. :lol: