Kansas is taking its win a little too far

All the T-shirts I saw this weekend, it's right on par. I swear every student was wearing a different t-shirt. They must make a new one with some slogan like "Win or lose we still booze" every week. Yes, that was on the back of more than one t-shirt I saw this weekend.

Dave, other than the drunk students, was the rest of the crowd decent toward the Husker fans?

hunter

Yea, I spoke with a few older gentlemen about the game and they were cool. It was funny, now that I think about it, they were on the ends of the student section. I don't know if that was on purpose or not.

I did forget to mention that one guy who was completely obliterated ended up tearing up one of those corncob hats and throwing the pieces into my section. That guys should have without a doubt been thrown out of the stadium.

Now this is going a little overboard.

:wtf You'd do the same thing. Get real. One in 36 is definitely worth celebrating! Congrats to KU. :cheers

Remember the ND game a few years ago? The little Fighting Irish guy with a corn cob up his butt? Yeah, we'd do nothing like this.

"Sal is dead, go big red."

But that shirt... THAT is crossing the line.

And, yes, congrants KU. They're definitely becoming a team to worry about now.

Now this is going a little overboard. This would be as bad as us making t-shirts if our basketball team beat theirs. They would be like "who cares, 1 win in a million years over our team?"

Link

KUNUscore-c.jpg

Nebraska football means a lot, to a lot of people.

No one should ever forget that.

we aren't some 2-bit team here, it is NEBRASKA