Alright, so background info:

My girlfriend was supposed to write this poem called a "logical lyric poem" for her comp class today and wanted help with it. The format goes like this:

A visual image,

A simile related to that image,

A sound image,

A visual image,

An action,

A "thesis" or all-encompassing statement.

So I sat down and started typing, and this is what I came up with in about a minute and a half. I promise you it's nothing special and slightly disgustingly vivid, so if you don't like it, blame the guys that I tagged for asking me to share it. :P

ENJOY!

Long, thick, brown, mushy turds,

Like logs floating down a river,

Splashing as they hit the water,

Exploding into a bunch of little pieces,

I reach for the toilet paper,

The most glorious poo in the world.

• Fire 2

Since poo is the hot topic, today I used the toilet at my school and it has one of those old-people seats on it that raises you an extra 6 or 8 inches above the water so old people can get up easier. Needless to say, my poo made the water splash all over inside the toilet as well as on my bare ass. It was not a pleasant experience, and I have no idea why the toilet has that seat on it.

Since poo is the hot topic, today I used the toilet at my school and it has one of those old-people seats on it that raises you an extra 6 or 8 inches above the water so old people can get up easier. Needless to say, my poo made the water splash all over inside the toilet as well as on my bare ass. It was not a pleasant experience, and I have no idea why the toilet has that seat on it.

and i have no idea why youre sharing this, lmao

and i have no idea why youre sharing this, lmao

Ha! It's just weird that a toilet on a college campus would have an old-person seat thingy.

---- just got real.

• Fire 2

One of the worst sanitation moments of my life...skookum splash at Fort Lewis...like a normal splash but mixed with chemicals, poo and urine from god knows how many other people...