WR Dominic Walker [Auburn Commit]

Nexus

Cleaned up a few posts in this thread. Get upset the kid decommitted all you want, but when we start going after an 18-year-old kid's character because he didn't choose Nebraska, that's when we start having problems.

One member's posts were cleaned up and he was given a warning. Another guy got a suspension for his outburst. If you want to be upset, fine. But don't put that kind of crap here on HuskerBoard. I encourage all members to report such posts. They will be dealt with.

• Fire 3

So walkers offer was pulled but he called the staff on Friday to let them know he was going to go to Auburn and the coaches responded the way they did? Get real guys he dropped us and went to where he was being sold snake oil. His loss in the end in my eyes.

So you believe a guy that has constantly lied thru this whole process? I don't. Besides what do you think he would say " ya they pulled my offer so I'm going to auburn".

Either way he's gone lets lock this up and move on.

Maybe this is sour grapes talkng here, but it seems to me that this kid is taking the easy path. He knows his path at Auburn is going to require less work to get on the field and that has to play a major part in his decision. As much as his talents would be appreciated here, he really doesn't seem to be a good fit at DONU.

• Fire 1